YouTube shorts make me want to die

not__cel

not__cel

Larasckros master
Why are they so fucking weird and annoying they aren’t even related to the content I usually watch and I want to remove them but there’s no feature to do that

What the fuck is this I’ve never watched anything related to this on YouTube

then dont fucking watch them

Quinn Wow GIF by Harlem

• WTF
Reactions: not__cel
They’re all made by 13 year old Indian kids

• +1
  • JFL
Ice Spice is so fucking ugly I wish she would get erased from existence
Niggers make any foid famous if they’re overweight :feelsbadman: now we have to see this content for a few more years until the cycle continues

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Niggers make any foid famous if they’re overweight :feelsbadman: now we have to see this content for a few more years until the cycle continues
I will never forgive Ice Spice for ruining “Boys a Liar” and subjecting me to her hideous face and voice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Catchy song but still propaganda
We’ve got to do something about all these nigger women promoting shaking their big black asses all over the place and making loud phone calls in public areas. I’ve had just about enough of this.

• JFL
Why are they so fucking weird and annoying they aren’t even related to the content I usually watch and I want to remove them but there’s no feature to do that

What the fuck is this I’ve never watched anything related to this on YouTube

Who the fuck even watches youtube shorts, most brainrot content is on there :lul:

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
well who's forcing u to waste ur valueable time and watch that retarded fucking nigger instead of reading a book or working out or doing something with ur life!

• So Sad
well who's forcing u to waste ur valueable time and watch that retarded fucking nigger instead of reading a book or working out or doing something with ur life!
My brain has been to hyperstimulated to work out without constant music and I can’t read books besides manga online

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
My brain has been to hyperstimulated to work out without constant music and I can’t read books besides manga online
yeah well me too im beyond saving i even watch tiktoks and youtube shorts while brushing my teeth or peeing im legit not even human anymore

• +1
yeah well me too im beyond saving i even watch tiktoks and youtube shorts while brushing my teeth or peeing im legit not even human anymore
I’ll try to rehabilitate myself I’ve already deleted social media besides snap and YouTube and twitter and discord it’s a long way