Youtube thumbnail and comments prove Bodypill is still legit

softlysoftly

softlysoftly

Kraken
Screenshot 2022 10 10 184013

I was scrolling on youtube and saw this thumbnail and thought to myself how many women clicked because of thumbnail and how many will like comment about it? well here is the answer

Screenshot 2022 10 10 184444

Youtube now has a function where you can like see the most replayed part of a video, guess what it was for this video... I have it timestamped for you guys

you will see how women think he is such an amazing caring person because he is some shirtless hot guy
Screenshot 2022 10 10 184525

Screenshot 2022 10 10 184618

@Blackgymmax @Kingkellz you guys were right all along the body simply helps and women thirst over the bodies on men like just like we do to hot female bodies but maybe not at the same extent but still
@SteveRogers @FootballPlaya69 keep injecting guys don't listen to the filipino bullshit that @Biggdink talks about its probably not true and even if it is, it might only apply to his little town in canada

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 2268 and 13 others
gymmaxxing and injecting T rn

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 2268 and softlysoftly
6'1 dude with wide shoulder frame and primal chest hair

Now imagine that'\s a 5'9 dude with an average shoulder frame and primal chest hair

Yes working out and conditioning your body with diet, the right sleep and supplements (Creatine etc) can work, but it can't get you to this guy's level without you first starting as a genetic outlier

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, Deleted member 2729 and Elvisandreaa
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297 and softlysoftly

Now imagine that'\s a 5'9 dude with an average shoulder frame and primal chest hair

Yes working out and conditioning your body with diet, the right sleep and supplements (Creatine etc) can work, but it can't get you to this guy's level without you first starting as a genetic outlier
he has good proportions so if the 5'9 guy had good propoertions he would still look good in pictures or a video but not as impressive in real life like the 6'1 guy

only low iq teen fag incels think bodypill is a lie.

both sex aroused by bodies too. why this thread even a thing ffs? sick of these

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Polar, Skywalker, sub5inchcel and 3 others
he has good proportions so if the 5'9 guy had good propoertions he would still look good in pictures or a video but not as impressive in real life like the 6'1 guy

Not one of them is under 6'1. Not one.

No one uses 5'9 guys physiques to women in a primal thirst trap

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and softlysoftly
Not one of them is under 6'1. Not one.

what a bs guy is this. loud recessed fuck bluepilling poor souls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, softlysoftly and MakinItHappenReturn
wdym? you realize that guys like jason statham and zac efron are both under 5'9 but their bodies have been used as a primal thirst trap for women
on videos and photos proportions are king you can ask 5'9 @Amnesia if you don't believe me
why this thread even a thing ffs? sick of these
because this website if full of 'low iq teen fag incels'

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and randomvanish
wdym? you realize that guys like jason statham and zac efron are both under 5'9 but their bodies have been used as a primal thirst trap for women
on videos and photos proportions are king you can ask 5'9 @Amnesia if you don't believe me

Let's break it down in a very highly aware way

1. Zac Ethron starts his career by becoming the pretty boy in high school musical play movies
2. Zac Ethron continues his career by doing a bunch of chick flicky movies where he is playing the pretty boy (17 again etc)
3. Now Zac Ethron has lost his pretty boy collagen, he gets surgical implants in his lower third, jumps on gear and does a remake of the series Baywatch but in a movie format.

Without 1 and 2... guess what? Yes that's right. 3 wasn't happening. Without 1 and 2, 3 wasn't happening. If you deny that I want good explaination.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Skywalker
Let's break it down in a very highly aware way

1. Zac Ethron starts his career by becoming the pretty boy in high school musical play movies
2. Zac Ethron continues his career by doing a bunch of chick flicky movies where he is playing the pretty boy (17 again etc)
3. Now Zac Ethron has lost his pretty boy collagen, he gets surgical implants in his lower third, jumps on gear and does a remake of the series Baywatch but in a movie format.

Without 1 and 2... guess what? Yes that's right. 3 wasn't happening. Without 1 and 2, 3 wasn't happening. If you deny that I want good explaination.
Is it worth going on the juice and risking collagen loss.

Is it worth going on the juice and risking collagen loss.

The juice didnt lose his collagen, him getting older did. Yoiu can still keep good collagen after 26 it just wont be as good and it's much harder to maintain pretty boy after that age, though I';ve seen guys do it and it's coz they are just that pretty. (Doesnt mean they lack masc features)

But yeah collagen does deplete with steroids you are right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Skywalker and AscensionMan98
The juice didnt lose his collagen, him getting older did. Yoiu can still keep good collagen after 26 it just wont be as good and it's much harder to maintain pretty boy after that age, though I';ve seen guys do it and it's coz they are just that pretty. (Doesnt mean they lack masc features)

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98

Damn. Yea I would have to see, to me I think natty is best option but with some test boosters or clomid, and maybe some hgh or mk-677.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn

Dont use trt or anything just do it natty

The potential side effects are not worth it

Some guys need to be on trt replacement for the rest of their lives now

Don't do it. Plus your hair can thin unless you have godly tier hair genetics like me

• WTF
Reactions: Skywalker
Dont use trt or anything just do it natty

The potential side effects are not worth it

Some guys need to be on trt replacement for the rest of their lives now

Don't do it. Plus your hair can thin unless you have godly tier hair genetics like me
I already did sarms a few years ago. Was good gains but fucked up estrogen levels on cycle, so realized I have to inject t or else would feel tired.

Why not trt doses. Look at neoshredx. Still looks like a pretty boy despite roiding. You also retain like permanent extra muscle receptors a small portion, which is why I feel tempted to do like one or two cycles. And I prevented hair loss on sarms with mk-677, otherwise I was losing hair quickly.

this is not what you first said

he doesn't meet your insane height and frame requirements and even if you want to like move goalposts to having prettyboy face how do you explain jason stathams appeal? that guy is a manlet but doesn't have a prettyboy face like efron and is still thirsted over for his body

View attachment 1903417

I was scrolling on youtube and saw this thumbnail and thought to myself how many women clicked because of thumbnail and how many will like comment about it? well here is the answer

View attachment 1903422

Youtube now has a function where you can like see the most replayed part of a video, guess what it was for this video... I have it timestamped for you guys

you will see how women think he is such an amazing caring person because he is some shirtless hot guy
View attachment 1903429
View attachment 1903431

@Blackgymmax @Kingkellz you guys were right all along the body simply helps and women thirst over the bodies on men like just like we do to hot female bodies but maybe not at the same extent but still
@SteveRogers @FootballPlaya69 keep injecting guys don't listen to the filipino bullshit that @Biggdink talks about its probably not true and even if it is, it might only apply to his little town in canada

Body does matter just like everything else about you.

Bones> soft tissue

Big bones and aesthetic bones are most important though, including for body

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
Body does matter just like everything else about you.

Bones> soft tissue

Big bones and aesthetic bones are most important though, including for body
The actual net of women you can appeal to comes from soft tissues and pheno but bones can drastically increase it. With strong bones youll just be attractive af to like 10 women on the planet without the other pre reqs

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and T-2014
The actual net of women you can appeal to comes from soft tissues and pheno but bones can drastically increase it. With strong bones youll just be attractive af to like 10 women on the planet without the other pre reqs
Upgrading your body only works on your smv if you have a decent face.

Upgrading your body only works on your smv if you have a decent face.
Yes but the same can be said about psl. If you have an ass pheno as a curry with insane psl do you think youll be some god tier slayer? Of course not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and T-2014
NEVER stop injecting T
always blast till the casket drop

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest and softlysoftly
holes simping is next level cringe

are there any jbs in that comment section though :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and softlysoftly
Notice how one of the comments says he is super buff. This has 70 upvotes.

He is not big, he appears big because his body fat is low. Great bodyfatpill.
Low body fat makes his muscles visibly pop out.

Leanness is a prerequisite for looking good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Skywalker, softlysoftly and 1 other person

yep; followed, my guy

I don’t think juice makes you lose your collagen; excessive oxidative stress and lack of quality sleep (androgens, especially certain ones like Trenbolone, increase sympathetic drive significantly, thus decreasing sleep quality) induced by steroids might. Those two factors aren’t an unavoidable consequence of juicing tho, they can be avoided by keeping doses and choice of compounds reasonable, focus on quality sleep and diet etc.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I think it s more because he s helping the lama, you re just kinda gay

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly