Reactions: Clown Show, FutureSlayer, TechnoBoss and 6 others
BBC whore pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Entschuldigung, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Nigga is saying as if women care loool

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and ShowerMaxxing
He's right, men so gl that their looks can carry them through life are a tiny minority. As a general rule women are valued unconditionally by society and men have to provide value, which is why historically only a minority of men reproduced, but almost every woman did.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and JovenCansao
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
He's right, men so gl that their looks can carry them through life are a tiny minority. As a general rule women are valued unconditionally by society and men have to provide value, which is why historically only a minority of men reproduced, but almost every woman did.
That not why most men didn’t reproduce though is it? Men die all the time in wars and battles, stealing the resources, land and women of another. Ofc less would reproduce if they were dying

she looks so chopped there jfl
Look at that caption, “had SO much fun.” What kind of man let’s his fiancé go on a ice skating date and handle his woman like that

Look at that caption, “had SO much fun.” What kind of man let’s his fiancé go on a ice skating date and handle his woman like that
wtf I didn't even go to the last photo, that is beyond cucked holy shit

• JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and ShowerMaxxing
Chad gets worshipped unconditionally while betas like him need to buxx to get even a modicum of pussy. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao