Youtubers getting tens of thousands of views for parroting stuff that was discussed on PSL for a decade

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
Example: Having more bone in your face is beneficial for descending less as you age
Seen as common knowledge on here but this is possibly the first time I heard the point being spoken in a youtube vid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Imretarded?, acv700 and 7 others
Example: Having more bone in your face is beneficial for descending less as you age
Seen as common knowledge on here but this is possibly the first time I heard the point being spoken in a youtube vid

opry is aging so well. Chico is two years younger and looks a decade older. Over for chicocels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Rea and Darkeningstar
It’s just a much larger trend and audience now primarily due to tiktok

Most people aren’t gonna be able to sift through sites like this with people spamming the n word or PSL autism and are more targetable for easily digestible YouTube content with some normie saying lukewarm facts about looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, lowtiernormiechad and perpetuallytired

This is either ur channel and ur tryna promote it or it's from a lurker here.

They have a full video on the guy who got a bimax when he didn't need it, coincidentally just after it was posted on here.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
tiktok coppers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
It’s just a much larger trend and audience now primarily due to tiktok

Most people aren’t gonna be able to sift through sites like this with people spamming the n word or PSL autism and are more targetable for easily digestible YouTube content with some normie saying lukewarm facts about looks
It's also why the looksmaxxing section of the forum is dead. Noone is going to post new theories when they know it's going to end up on tiktok or youtube the next day. Noone posts surgery results on here anymore. Most people don't discuss surgeons on here anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, 6ft4, ChadL1te and 1 other person
It's also why the looksmaxxing section of the forum is dead. Noone is going to post new theories when they know it's going to end up on tiktok or youtube the next day. Noone posts surgery results on here anymore. Most people don't discuss surgeons on here anymore.
Well yeah that and there’s so many really bad discussions and threads in that section made by greys.

Even when I joined there was a noticeable difference in the LM section. Much more thought provoking threads

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
NVM. I remember reading a thread about a guy from reddit getting botched a month ago on the forum, but turns out it was a lot older than I thought. There was a newer thread but I can't find it. Here's the old thread.

opry is aging so well. Chico is two years younger and looks a decade older. Over for chicocels
he's a father so I assume he goes through a lot of stress and that's what got him bloated and uglier.

You ‘mirin?