You've been living a lie

Deleted member 7465

Deleted member 7465

Master

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12828
what...? I can't possibly fathom this. I am speechless...

Ain't watching a 40 minute conspiracy video, lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, Norwooder, itorroella9 and 12 others
Ain't watching a 40 minute conspiracy video, lmao

XD

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and IdiAmin
no ones wasting 40 mintues of their worthless lives to watch that id rather cook some stake with scrambled eggs

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Norwooder, .👽. and 4 others
tldr??? plz???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Can someone summarise this shit because I ain't watching this man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12758
Yeah who cares it's obvious the world is fucked and it runs very differently than the way we see it , just adapt by their rules

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 7419

id rather watch this video

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IdiAmin and Deleted member 12669
Funny because the video explains how people like you react with emotional responses.
Boo hoo nigga, do you think ur some like spiritual bitch whos always saying " we are living in a matrix" and all that bullshit.

Boo hoo nigga, do you think ur some like spiritual bitch whos always saying " we are living in a matrix" and all that bullshit.
It's OK. Only a select few, a tiny minority who are open minded will understand the video. The truth will only be heard for those that want to hear it.

It's OK. Only a select few, a tiny minority who are open minded will understand the video. The truth will only be heard for those that want to hear it.
Same bs u dickheads say all the time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12758, TheEndHasNoEnd and IdiAmin
even if we are living in the matrix and it is all a lie who gives a fuck i mean seriously this is like a video game and were all addicted only problem is most people on this forum are level 0 and the level 100s (chads) keep beating us.

even if we are living in the matrix and it is all a lie who gives a fuck i mean seriously this is like a video game and were all addicted only problem is most people on this forum are level 0 and the level 100s (chads) keep beating us.
Okaay Ok GIF by MOODMAN