Yubo is a garbage app

Xtra

Xtra

Fuck yubo it’s a piece of shit. You can’t even age fraud by putting your age as 16 because the kiked app makes you scan your face and if you look too old they ask for ID to prove you are under 18. Meaning you can only match with the small amount of 18+ year olds who use it.

It’s so fucking braindead it hurts how this is even possible. I have every single advantage possible over younger boys (14-16 year olds) yet I can’t even speak a sentence to girls their age because of these apps locking me out. At this point I’m completely lost and idk what to do, no social circle so I can’t slay girls my age, yubo sucks so can’t go for early-mid teens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Lux, ElTruecel and 5 others
Yubo has always been bad

just use tinder dumbass

just use tinder dumbass
I don’t live in a city, that’s why I was using yubo, and in general I’d rather try to get with early high school girls than try to get with random stuck up bimbos from tinder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
I don’t live in a city, that’s why I was using yubo, and in general I’d rather try to get with early high school girls than try to get with random stuck up bimbos from tinder
youre not gonna get laid off yubo

There are underage girls who fraud up I heard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Lux
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Faggot

Attachments

• funky.mp4
    4.1 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
Yubo is filled with ugly sheboons.
You're better off using Hinge and filling in your race and age requirements that way.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, zura, ambi and 1 other person
Yubo is filled with ugly sheboons.
You're better off using Hinge and filling in your race and age requirements that way.
My area is 99 % white no sheboons here

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LilJojo, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 1 other person
My area is 99 % white no sheboons here
Oh, that's awesome. I live in Atlanta so Yubo is like 80% sheboon. I assumed most people who live near urban areas would face similar issues.

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
pedo

• +1
Reactions: mako1x and Ricky212
Just put your age to 18. So many girls are 16 pretending to be 18 on wizz and yubo

Fuck yubo it’s a piece of shit. You can’t even age fraud by putting your age as 16 because the kiked app makes you scan your face and if you look too old they ask for ID to prove you are under 18. Meaning you can only match with the small amount of 18+ year olds who use it.

It’s so fucking braindead it hurts how this is even possible. I have every single advantage possible over younger boys (14-16 year olds) yet I can’t even speak a sentence to girls their age because of these apps locking me out. At this point I’m completely lost and idk what to do, no social circle so I can’t slay girls my age, yubo sucks so can’t go for early-mid teens
if u havent try hinge

• +1
Reactions: not__cel