Yubo is beyond terrible lol

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

💰💵
Have to pay 20-25 dollars just to talk and see who is tryna hmu like wtf you have to pay to talk? wtf is this

• +1
Reactions: shitskinism, Lev Peshkov, greywind and 3 others
Yeah it sucks ass.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Jamaldickjavontus
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR
It peaked in 2020

The point of these apps isn’t to talk to women you can meet IRL, it’s to find autistic JBs in obscure countries in Eastern Europe and Central Asia and develop an unhealthy parasocial relationship that ultimately ends in tragedy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life, shitskinism, DeadTrees and 6 others
It sucks because Ramos the faggot was there

• JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees
Wizz and Yubo are both cooked, I would've used a proper dating app if I didn't create too many hinge and tinder accounts which probably made me get shadowbanned.Btw aren't you like Tyronelite you'll do good on Tinder compared to me.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
The point of these apps isn’t to talk to women you can meet IRL, it’s to find autistic JBs in obscure countries in Eastern Europe and Central Asia and develop an unhealthy parasocial relationship that ultimately ends in tragedy
That's oddly specific.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista
Wizz and Yubo are both cooked, I would've used a proper dating app if I didn't create too many hinge and tinder accounts which probably made me get shadowbanned.Btw aren't you like Tyronelite you'll do good on Tinder compared to me.
I’m not Tyronelite I’ll pm you if you want but yeah I hate Wizz I was just talking To a girl and she seemed interested just for her to not respond to anything

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
I’m not Tyronelite I’ll pm you if you want but yeah I hate Wizz I was just talking To a girl and she seemed interested just for her to not respond to anything
theyre talking to 1000 guys
use voice notes to stand out and get the # as soon as possible to set up link

those apps are horrible, the girls on them never fuck, they aren’t looking for sex they’re looking for instagram followers

• +1
Reactions: shitskinism and Jamaldickjavontus
Same shit happened to me multiple times on it would speak all night just to be forgotten the next day.I used to get requests on wizz but now I get 0 unless I boost but that might be bcuz I'm ugly.Where would you rate yourself facially and do you get requests on wizz

• +1
Same shit happened to me multiple times on it would speak all night just to be forgotten the next day.I used to get requests on wizz but now I get 0 unless I boost but that might be bcuz I'm ugly.Where would you rate yourself facially and do you get requests on wizz
Most girl I asked rate me lowest 7/10 and on average 8-9/10

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Most girl I asked rate me lowest 7/10 and on average 8-9/10
yeah you mog me hard, if you got good pics download Hinge you'll do good on there.I got a friend and he's black as well and he does good on hinge and the quality of the women is far better than the trashy ones on tinder

• +1