Yubo is dogshit I get nothing no girls nothing

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (u r my all slaves)🏴‍☠️
All I get are reacts I want fucking messages. Even the foids I add don’t reply back I hate this country

GOD PLZ BLOW UP THE UK ITS SATANS ISLAND. I ain’t even ugly wtf is this shit if I was ugly I’d get it and laugh it off but I ain’t so why? I get nothing on these apps even my normie 5’7 niglet buddy gets hoes off these apps yet I can’t get JACK SHIT. Then niggas wonder why I delete my account

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: Fuck youbo, fuck Tinder, fuck hinge (only one that I r8 tbh), definitely fuck Bumble ugly ahh app with ugly ahh hoes, fuck POF (the ghetto of dating apps but I got many girls simping 4 me there tbh)

Just fuck all apps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xtra, KIVVV, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
u try wizz?

what is yubo? African slave messenger?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Chintuck22, Sny and 2 others
u try wizz?
Good app tbh, get a lot of curry, latino, black and ayrab pussy off wizz tbh. Still I’m too old for wizz :feelswhy::feelswah:. No point using it snymore

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
what is yubo? African slave messenger?
It’s a app where BBCs like my buddy go to meet young pink women (your women) and fuck them Raw doggy style in the vagina and give them good love.

coronavirus diamonds you can catch the flu
IMG 5101
IMG 5099
IMG 5098

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Sny, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
It’s a app where BBCs like my buddy go to meet young pink women (your women) and fuck them Raw doggy style in the vagina and give them good love.
can I use this app if I dye my skin to black?

I've noticed women on Yubo don't even respond to messages. Some actually just use it for lives (jfl at this) and others just want to farm likes and messages for the ego boost. Completely shit app.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, chadpreetsingh, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
can I use this app if I dye my skin to black?
Yes. Use it to fuck your women as an Congolese black mamba called Ovuwevwewevweewevew mahamadui anso sosas

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Yes. Use it to fuck your women as an Congolese black mamba called Ovuwevwewevweewevew mahamadui anso sosas
great, but I still won’t do it because they will take me into slavery if I dye my skin

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I've noticed women on Yubo don't even respond to messages. Some actually just use it for lives (jfl at this) and others just want to farm likes and messages for the ego boost. Completely shit app.
And yet my buddy literally met up with one from the app on Sunday and railed a HTB white girl off it (to normies Stacy but normies can’t rate for shit). He shows me evidence that’s why I made this thread he has girls seniding him giffs I got so
Mad I said

“I’m deleting my acc fuck this shit and gay country”

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
All I get are reacts I want fucking messages. Even the foids I add don’t reply back I hate this country

GOD PLZ BLOW UP THE UK ITS SATANS ISLAND. I ain’t even ugly wtf is this shit if I was ugly I’d get it and laugh it off but I ain’t so why? I get nothing on these apps even my normie 5’7 niglet buddy gets hoes off these apps yet I can’t get JACK SHIT. Then niggas wonder why I delete my account

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: Fuck youbo, fuck Tinder, fuck hinge (only one that I r8 tbh), definitely fuck Bumble ugly ahh app with ugly ahh hoes, fuck POF (the ghetto of dating apps but I got many girls simping 4 me there tbh)

Just fuck all apps
Agreed fuck yubo it’s a piece of shit. You can’t even age fraud by putting your age as 16 because the kiked app makes you scan your face and if you look too old they ask for ID to prove you are under 18. Meaning you can only match with the small amount of 18+ year olds who use it.

It’s so fucking braindead it hurts how this is even possible. I have every single advantage possible over younger boys (14-16 year olds) yet I can’t even speak a sentence to girls their age because of these apps locking me out. At this point I’m completely lost and idk what to do, no social circle so I can’t slay girls my age, yubo sucks so can’t go for early-mid teens