Yubo is Too Easy

Never Get Up

Never Get Up

Keep grindin, keep hustlin, shoot for your dreams.
Just be a LTN and NT and you’ll slay

Unironically 5’5 Oofy Doofy Edgars slay on there but after age 20 its ropemax or strawberry picking time

• +1
Reactions: DoII
wat is yubo?

Are you on the underage or overage side

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars and thereallegend
Do you go on the lives or do you just swipe
I just start up a live and they join. The most effective way of knowing if a girl likes your face is by starting a live, don’t put a title, and just stare into the camera. Do not even talk. If they stay, they’ll fuck you. Simple as that.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: shalomnigga, CarrotMaxxer, Corleone and 2 others
I just start up a live and they join. The most effective way of knowing if a girl likes your face is by starting a live, don’t put a title, and just stare into the camera. Do not even talk. If they stay, they’ll fuck you. Simple as that.
@looksmaxxer234 @fogdart @averagejoe @Blackgymmax

lightskin just dropped a gem

Last edited:
It should be obvious that an app’s whose whole premise is friendship does not = your smv.

Tinder is your SMV.
Choosing Signals is your SMV
Bumble is your RMV
Hinge is your Looksmatch

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart, humanoidsub7 and thereallegend
Wizz is where it’s at

It should be obvious that an app’s whose whole premise is friendship does not = your smv.

Tinder is your SMV.
Bumble is your RMV
Hinge is your Looksmatch
Your SMV is determined by p in v. If you get a girls nudes and/or even link up and fuck her, that’s shows your SMV too. Online dating is the same as real life.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7

Tinder is your SMV.
Bumble is your RMV
Hinge is your Looksmatch
I get a new girls nudes off of yubo almost every day. If you never get a girls nudes online, you’re ugly. It doesn’t even matter if the girl is scared you’ll expose her. If you are attractive enough, you can do whatever you want.

I’m only 5’10 barefooted. I’m taller than 95% of women, but I am still short.
Well no one grows taller after 18 so over for me at 5'7 barefoot jfl

I get a new girls nudes off of yubo almost every day. If you never get a girls nudes online, you’re ugly. It doesn’t even matter if the girl is scared you’ll expose her. If you are attractive enough, you can do whatever you want.
You’re probably minimum HTN as well. So It’s likely your SMV and FMV at work. I’m not saying slaying won’t work yubo. Just not an accurate place to gauge your smv. Esp for normies

How many foids have you actually slayed from yubo and in what time period

decent tbh, what do you text them
It doesn’t matter what you text them if you use my method to see which girls like your face.

I’m 21 so overage. It’s harder, but still relatively easy.
Shit I didn't know there was a market over 18

What's the difference vs tinder or bumble in terms of women?

Shit I didn't know there was a market over 18

What's the difference vs tinder or bumble in terms of women?
Yubo is the easiest. Bumble is mid because of th absurd pay wall. Tinder is the best overall for actual sluts wanting dick.

Yubo is the easiest. Bumble is mid because of th absurd pay wall. Tinder is the best overall for actual sluts wanting dick.
Shit I'll give it a try when I fix my acne

Quality of pics you use? I expect to take some really damn good ones given how shit most profiles are

I'm gymaxxed and htn-chadlite face it should be super easy but I'm 5"6