Yubomaxxing guide. YOUNGCELS GTFIH

G

ghostboy

Iron
1). Eboymaxx. You don’t even need to go all that hard either. Have long hair, If you’re a baldcel, you’re probably fucked but I’m guessing most of you guys are decently young (the ones who are reading this. Get a stripped shirt or some rock shirt or whatever. Also get a chain or two.

2). Fucking fraud your heart out. Laying down with your selfies will definitely make you look like more of a faggot, but if you’re fat, it will help a lot. If you’re skinny then tbh it’s going to be a lot easier anyway. Also don’t be afraid to add an inch or two to your height. I’m actually 6’2 but I’ll always say 6’3 in my bio.

3). Your bio. Keep it pretty short tbh. I start off with my height, say I like politics or whatever the foids like, and then add my insta or Snapchat. If your Instagram is pure dog shit, don’t bother adding it.

4). The monthly subscription which is like $17 or some shit. This is only because yubo has been hell cucked and made it so you can swipe only like 10 times before you have to wait 5 mins for another 10 swipes. Fuck that. Also you get 4 30min boosts which actually help a fuck ton.

5). ACTUALLY GETTING LAID. Now, if you’re in a place with a shit population, then you’re going to have to spoof your gps to your nearest city and go there whenever someone wants to fuck. This is actually what I have to do because I live in the country.

6). Automatic swiping. Unlike shitinder, yubo doesn’t penalise your account for mass swiping. So I recommend making a swiping macro on your phone or use an emulator (like blue stacks) on your pc.

7). You have to be okay with fucking girls that are 16-17. If you’re not okay with that, I’m sorry buddy boyo but I cant really help you. Also if it’s not legal in your state DON’T do it.

8). You’ll have to lie about your age, just put it as 17. if you’re below 25, it’s not like these dumb asf foids can even tell, and when they do tell, they probably like it anyway.

alright that’s basically it. This is my first guide to anything so the structure is probably autistic asf, just know that the numbers aren’t supposed to be followed in any order, it’s just things you gotta do.

You have to be realistic about this if you’re below- average to average. I have only fucked 3 different girls in the past 6 months with this app. And only one of them is reoccurring. I’m from Australia and majority of my matches are from American girls so maybe you American dudes will do better.

here are my yubo results and as you can see I’m full fat ogrecel.

E1FF7B51 23B8 434D B378 18354367F3D1 AB76E716 7954 4C48 8321 BC061DA785D1 1F33DB98 6663 419B B708 FB787E816CEE

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Deleted member 14781, itorroella9 and 14 others
Also write some shitty poems or steal some art and put it in your profile. Usually gives the foids something to start with

Jake my friend

I don't think yubo indicates sexual attraction ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse, Mrddi, ShowerMaxxing and 13 others
Mogs me
Image My reaction seeing your adds compared to mine

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Yubo is too fucking easy try tinder and come back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 1680 and malignant
Just be Arvid

Attachments

• 72D33BE1-93C1-409E-BE70-063B87F35D1E.jpeg
    72D33BE1-93C1-409E-BE70-063B87F35D1E.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 347
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RoundHouse, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 14781 and 11 others
Yubo is mainly good if ur American all british foids expect u to message first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 10673
OP you look like a fat dyke :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Looks234 and GigaMogger
On #4, just copy your link on pc, open up tor and open the link. Do a different identity everytime and you'll unlock it, it worked for me.,

This is a guide to getting laid, not literally cucking yourself on the most chad based app.
eh I just use it to get nudes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
based thread kind sir

What is yuno

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and PYT
What about the FBI tho?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
What about the FBI tho?
Don’t commit any crimes and you’ll be Gucci. 16-17 can consent to 18+ where I’m from. If it’s not like that where you’re from, don’t do it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PYT and wasted
Good thread, but I look 36 at 16

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PYT and Rasputin
High iq thread deadass. Will try when I’m leanmaxxed.

• +1
WHY DO YOU WANT TO FUCK 16- 17 YR OLDS
Images 19

Pedo.me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jake_okok, Deleted member 14262, Looks234 and 2 others
Yubo is fucking gay, they only want to talk

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and PYT
U can get swipes with pics like those?
Lifefuel

• +1
stopped reading at talking about politics in your bio tbh

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Looks234 and PYT
you look like absolute shit but your style halos you for jbs im mirin

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and PYT
Might use this guide to slay

• +1
1). Eboymaxx. You don’t even need to go all that hard either. Have long hair, If you’re a baldcel, you’re probably fucked but I’m guessing most of you guys are decently young (the ones who are reading this. Get a stripped shirt or some rock shirt or whatever. Also get a chain or two.

2). Fucking fraud your heart out. Laying down with your selfies will definitely make you look like more of a faggot, but if you’re fat, it will help a lot. If you’re skinny then tbh it’s going to be a lot easier anyway. Also don’t be afraid to add an inch or two to your height. I’m actually 6’2 but I’ll always say 6’3 in my bio.

3). Your bio. Keep it pretty short tbh. I start off with my height, say I like politics or whatever the foids like, and then add my insta or Snapchat. If your Instagram is pure dog shit, don’t bother adding it.

4). The monthly subscription which is like $17 or some shit. This is only because yubo has been hell cucked and made it so you can swipe only like 10 times before you have to wait 5 mins for another 10 swipes. Fuck that. Also you get 4 30min boosts which actually help a fuck ton.

5). ACTUALLY GETTING LAID. Now, if you’re in a place with a shit population, then you’re going to have to spoof your gps to your nearest city and go there whenever someone wants to fuck. This is actually what I have to do because I live in the country.

6). Automatic swiping. Unlike shitinder, yubo doesn’t penalise your account for mass swiping. So I recommend making a swiping macro on your phone or use an emulator (like blue stacks) on your pc.

7). You have to be okay with fucking girls that are 16-17. If you’re not okay with that, I’m sorry buddy boyo but I cant really help you. Also if it’s not legal in your state DON’T do it.

8). You’ll have to lie about your age, just put it as 17. if you’re below 25, it’s not like these dumb asf foids can even tell, and when they do tell, they probably like it anyway.

alright that’s basically it. This is my first guide to anything so the structure is probably autistic asf, just know that the numbers aren’t supposed to be followed in any order, it’s just things you gotta do.

You have to be realistic about this if you’re below- average to average. I have only fucked 3 different girls in the past 6 months with this app. And only one of them is reoccurring. I’m from Australia and majority of my matches are from American girls so maybe you American dudes will do better.

View attachment 582015View attachment 582016View attachment 582017
Fuck bro lifefuel

• +1

View attachment 582015View attachment 582016View attachment 582017
Holy fuck if you can slay and have all those messages on your snap and socials what the fuck am I doing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Nigga wtf, no offense but I mog u hard and I never gotten a text first, got insulted multiple times actually

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, coolguy1 and PYT
Nigga wtf, no offense but I mog u hard and I never gotten a text first, got insulted multiple times actually
I never tried yubo I'd cringe out but the fact this nigga has 100 messages on snap and probably more on Instagram makes me want to go e.r

This fat dyke nigga bruh it's ogre for us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, ShowerMaxxing, turkproducer and 3 others
I never tried yubo I'd cringe out but the fact this nigga has 100 messages on snap and probably more on Instagram makes me want to go e.r

This fat dyke nigga bruh it's ogre for us
Shit makes no sense

Only possible reason I can come up with is his "yubo status" of 10k friends ig, I got no idea how bro flooded with messages

• JFL
Reactions: PYT and Looks234
Shit makes no sense

Only possible reason I can come up with is his "yubo status" of 10k friends ig, I got no idea how bro flooded with messages
Because the bitches are also ugly

• Woah
Shit makes no sense

Only possible reason I can come up with is his "yubo status" of 10k friends ig, I got no idea how bro flooded with message
Bro he must know something we don't. I'm unironically following this niggas advice even if it makes me look like a dyke cause this shit ain't adding up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Looks234
I'm impressed, but his picmaxxed and stylemaxxed.
He's lucky eboy game is in hype

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Easy way to instagram maxx tbh.

you have to be okay with fucking girls that are 16-17. If you’re not okay with that, I’m sorry buddy boyo but I cant really help you. Also if it’s not legal in your state DON’T do it.

@personalityinkwell that's legit though, they get turned on by it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
goth boi clique GIF by ☆LiL PEEP☆

Last edited:
4600 unread messages = 3 actual lays - yubo is horrible @NewParasite
Yeah but look at how fucking disgusting I am. I am a solid 2/10 and I managed to get 3 lays within the short time I used it. Imagine if I was average lmao

why are the girls on yubo so much more talkative then on tinder?

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
10k matches what the fuck bro. Heightpill?