Zac Efron keeps being accused of implants and getting annihilated by social media and influencers as his looks keeps declining

stressftw

stressftw

Sry for not answering DMs, taking a break from .me
This guy was pretty stupid to mess with roids and fillers/implants like he did looking so good before. I just cant imagine the current mental state of this guy right now seeing people bashing him because of his looks when he used to be considered one of most beautiful men in Hollywood few years ago. His career is pretty much over at this point and u can clearly see that people and specially foids automatically lost 100% of empathy towards him after his looks faded. Losing the only thing that put's you on pedestal must be very brutal, although he had a good run and is still a millionarie i really feel sorry for this guy.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, subhuman incel, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 8 others
Brutal all their fav actors and influencers also had work done to some degree but ofc they only cast pejoratives on the one who got ugly results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, klip11, datboijj and 15 others
DIE CHAD DIE DIE DIE

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, klip11, datboijj and 12 others
he literally looks like frankenstein now Jfl. How fucking mentally ill was he to look at his face and not be satisfied?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Yerico7, subhuman incel and 6 others
"Why Zak, you used to look like a greek god? :cry::cry::cry:"

Totally, ignoring the fact that looking like a greek god and abusing steroids that much, was the major factor in his descension.

These people have single digits IQs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, Yerico7, subhuman incel and 3 others
I wont be surprised if this guy end up killing himself

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, wombleboy12, PrinceofDarkness and 8 others
he got implants because he broke his jaw and the correction didnt look good

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: wombleboy12, PrinceofDarkness, cutecel and 4 others
Not everyone can be a prettyboy past the age of 25.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: wombleboy12, cutecel, subhuman incel and 4 others
most people age poorly it's only within reason to expect some celebrities to go through the shitter too.
Not everyone can be a prettyboy past the age of 25.
pretty much no one can past 30, and there's no real point in doing it either because the women at this age don't think it's attractive.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, PrinceofDarkness, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
most people age poorly it's only within reason to expect some celebrities to go through the shitter too.

pretty much no one can past 30, and there's no real point in doing it either because the women at this age don't think it's attractive.

Cope

As long as you have all your hair and are in good shape. So many examples of men looking great well into their 30s

Even on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, ROTTING, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
he had his fun its over now
3110732 1665419730086

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, wombleboy12, cutecel and 10 others
As long as you have all your hair and are in good shape. So many examples of men looking great well into their 30s
they aren't prettyboys, those have to look very juvenile by definition.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, Yerico7, PrinceofDarkness and 3 others
they aren't prettyboys, those have to look very juvenile by definition.

I guess you'd have to more maesthetic than fullon prettyboy
You need to have decent bones not just soft features

So yeah fair enough, for prettyboy you're always on a timer

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, subhuman incel and Xangsane
Totally, ignoring the fact that looking like a greek god and abusing steroids that much, was the major factor in his descension.
The implants ruin him so much more than any collagen loss due to roids.
he got implants because he broke his jaw and the correction didnt look good
that's just a sob story he likes to tell to cover up his Body dysmorphia

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, subhuman incel, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Look at the recent pictures of him shirtless it's HGH and IGF abuse that led to his current state, anyone who says otherwise is either uninformed or coping

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: cutecel, Deleted member 2268, subhuman incel and 7 others
the foid claim nasolabial folds results of cheek implants. how come? :unsure:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 17791
The implants ruin him so much more than any collagen loss due to roids.

that's just a sob story he likes to tell to cover up his Body dysmorphia
literally 90% of girls born in 2000’s were in love with him

he surely has body dismorphia jfl

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, subhuman incel and Corleone
I guess you'd have to more maesthetic than fullon prettyboy
You need to have decent bones not just soft features

So yeah fair enough, for prettyboy you're always on a timer
most make the switch to maesthetics somewhere around their mid twenties, or just become masculine men.

but again, even if it were possible to preserve juvenile traits, there's no real point in doing it because prettyboys don't have that much appeal to women in this age demographic, they will still get laid, but the same women that fuck them also fuck masculine looking men that make half of the effort.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, subhuman incel and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
"Why Zak, you used to look like a greek god? :cry::cry::cry:"

Totally, ignoring the fact that looking like a greek god was the major factor in his descension.

These people have single digits IQs
What do you mean looking like a greek god was the major factor in his descension.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
he surely has body dismorphia jfl
he never broke his jaw and you have to have body dysmorphia to get implants that huge. no matter the validation he got from girls.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and subhuman incel
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Corleone
he never broke his jaw and you have to have body dysmorphia to get implants that huge. no matter the validation he got from girls.
Real BDD must be insanely brutal. Imagine being a chad and still hating yourself jfl

• +1
What do you mean looking like a greek god was the major factor in his descension.

To look like he did in baywatch, he had to jump of the roids hard.

This kickstarted his descension as he lost collagen and his body became bloated and ugly after continued use.
The made him insecure, so he turned to implants to try to look more masculine.

He fell for malegaze and has fucked his life basically.

zac-efron-iron-claw-102622-514d19dc5a7c42e3a76776e88a372ff9.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Posmo, nobodyspecial369, subhuman incel and 13 others
Zac efferon is a eunuch.

I dont listen to shit females like this have to say unless they can point of some truth. They should have said this years ago and they should also say this to those good looking celebs right now. As if roided bodys with carved packs is natty. I suspect over 90% of people today are frauding genetics.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and subhuman incel

This kickstarted his descension as he lost collagen and his body became bloated and ugly after continued use.

faurk.

More evidence that the male hormone is a poison.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel, subhuman incel and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, subhuman incel, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 3 others
Look at the recent pictures of him shirtless it's HGH and IGF abuse that led to his current state, anyone who says otherwise is either uninformed or coping
Possibly.

• +1

lmao, the CGI they had to go through to cover up the roid gut must have been insane. literally looks like a brick

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and randomvanish
Shows once again implants are cope IF you try to create halos

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 17244 and randomvanish
Shows once again implants are cope IF you try to create halos
we have chadlites on here that ascended to chad with them. But you got to be conservative.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, subhuman incel, Xangsane and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, subhuman incel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
its hardly predictable
it is within a reasonable range if you choose moderate sized implants, I'd rather look underwhelming than uncanny and deformed

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, PrinceofDarkness, subhuman incel and 2 others
it is within a reasonable range if you choose moderate sized implants, I'd rather look underwhelming than uncanny and deformed
ofc

• +1
Cope

Images 12

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cutecel, subhuman incel, Fgsfds and 1 other person
his face is fucked up by implants not drugs

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and EverythingMattersCel
Tf this guy was thinking tbh, he was Chad already, every single possible tradeoff of a procedure wasnt worth in his case because he was already in a position of total diminishing returns(Chad+ infinite status), ascending to gigachad wouldnt change absolutely nothing for him.

Instead of trying to keeping what he had and invest in youthmaxxing to preserve his looks like Jared Leto(HIGH IQ) he hoped on HGH and destroyed the only thing he had going on for him in a matter of few years.

He's probably the lowest IQ hollywood actor around, i dont recall any chad like him destroying his looks 'trying' to improve like that at so young age. Usually previous chads/actors that went to uncanny valley zone were old and ugly already

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Yerico7, PrinceofDarkness and 13 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, BigBundaSlapper, subhuman incel and 2 others
ok einstein
AA13prcS.img

SEC_131040916-8ce0.jpg

implants also cause bubble gut now, new revelation
How much fucking hgh do u have to use for that to happen?3000iu’s? Also he could just be bloated here.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
This guy was pretty stupid to mess with roids and fillers/implants like he did looking so good before. I just cant imagine the current mental state of this guy right now seeing people bashing him because of his looks when he used to be considered one of most beautiful men in Hollywood few years ago. His career is pretty much over at this point and u can clearly see that people and specially foids automatically lost 100% of empathy towards him after his looks faded. Losing the only thing that put's you on pedestal must be very brutal, although he had a good run and is still a millionarie i really feel sorry for this guy.

View attachment 1924589View attachment 1924583View attachment 1924581View attachment 1924582

I mean I can see why he thought he might need the extra cheek volume. looks a bit sunken in that pic indeed. it might've been fine and maybe it was the jaw filler that bogged him

• +1

a jb a day keeps the male gaze away 🙏

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, subhuman incel, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
I'm glad that faggot has descended hard. Fuck him and his money.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
Over For chadlets

You can tell Eppley did this to him by the misjudgment of size.

Attachments

• 6FED2B63-953C-4B7A-84C5-4C5C3F885F43.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, subhuman incel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
I agree that he will most likely end up killing himself. I don't know how he deals with the pain of knowing he fucked himself this hard, and the cognitive dissonance he must be experiencing in his daily interactions, small but measurable differences in how hes treated now vs how he was once treated must eat him alive.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MadTwatter, cutecel, nobodyspecial369 and 4 others
You're all talking shit. When he was young he was a prettyboy fag with shit eyes and an extremely punchable face. Now he looks like a man with CHAD's jaw + gymaxxed with a beautiful full head of hair. So suck on that, you skinnyfat subhuman incels.

His career is over?? He's playing one of the Von Erichs in his latest film which he'll get cheerleaded for like Mickey Rourke in the wrestler. You 'tards do realize those latest photos are from on set?

His problem is eyes which he can't really fix.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MadTwatter and subhuman incel
You're all talking shit. When he was young he was a prettyboy fag with shit eyes and an extremely punchable face. Now he looks like a man with CHAD's jaw + gymaxxed with a beautiful full head of hair. So suck on that, you skinnyfat subhuman incels.

His career is over?? He's playing one of the Von Erichs in his latest film which he'll get cheerleaded for like Mickey Rourke in the wrestler. You 'tards do realize those latest photos are from on set?

His problem is eyes which he can't really fix.
Sorry the surgeries didn't work out zac

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member 11610 and 8 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back