• 7PSL

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • 7.5PSL

Votes: 10 13.5%

• Total voters
needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
I noticed there are very few threads on him and he is rarely talked. Obv guy has more appeal than some gay alliens considered as ideal in PSL communities. What do you think of him. Imo he is solid 6.5PSL facially despite having narrow IPD and few others flaws. Also he looks much better in motion than in pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
6.25 but voted 6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1942 and needsolution
7 psl.Looks very fucking good

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Fucking autocorrect in title

• +1
His hair and brows are godly. Chiseled jaw. I've never met a girl who doesn't get wet by the mention of his name; they will literally start salivating.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
His hair and brows are godly. Chiseled jaw. I've never met a girl who doesn't get wet by the mention of his name; they will literally start salivating.
He is fit asf too

what do you mean by "obviously he has more appeal than some gay aliens". who exactly are you talking about and where did you get that information from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
He is just too short tho, 170cm? Lol, hard looksmin tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
7psl imo, height is his main failio

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
what do you mean by "obviously he has more appeal than some gay aliens".
He looks better than O'Pry, and is more chiseled than Chico. Would way rather be Efron than either of those two who are worshipped here. Only male who gets a lot of deserved attention is Barrett. That mofo has the sharpest jaw of all time, and perfect "wolf eye" area.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin and needsolution
7psl
finał?

• So Sad
7psl
finał?
Eh autokorekta, pisał do moda by poprawił i zmienił prefix ale tutaj praktycznie każdy moderator oprócz @Framletgod i Mastera jest przyjebany i chuja daje.

• +1
mogs me

• +1
Eh autokorekta, pisał do moda by poprawił i zmienił prefix ale tutaj praktycznie każdy moderator oprócz @Framletgod i Mastera jest przyjebany i chuja daje.
a ty tez z Polski. Kurde tyle tych Polaków ze się pogubiłem

• +1
He looks better than O'Pry, and is more chiseled than Chico. Would way rather be Efron than either of those two who are worshipped here. Only male who gets a lot of deserved attention is Barrett. That mofo has the sharpest jaw of all time, and perfect "wolf eye" area.
What? You downplayed male models for looking like "gay aliens" but then you proceed to not include Barrett in this group out of all of them? Also how in the world does Efron look better than this:
zEU2EuO.jpg

but let me guess, Efron is more appealing because "muh harmony" or "muh his imperfections make him look more human and therefore more attractive".

I didn't say the gay alien thing man, settle down. If I had to choose someone else to look like it would be Efron. That's my preference and partly influenced by the sheer amount of women that would nuke entire countries just to lick his sweat

What? You downplayed male models for looking like "gay aliens" but then you proceed to not include Barrett in this group out of all of them? Also how in the world does Efron look better than this:
zEU2EuO.jpg

but let me guess, Efron is more appealing because "muh harmony" or "muh his imperfections make him look more human and therefore more attractive".
First off in my post i didnt tell he looks better than them. In my opinion he just looks more human and when today showed my cousin (female) pictures of Efron, Lachowski, O'Pry and Gandy she told she would rather date Efron and Lachowski. Also you can see that Lachowski and Efron have more fem fans worldwide (Yeah Zac is actor) than O'Pry or Barrett. And as someone said above i would rather want to look like Efron.

Still i didnt mention someone looks better or smth
Zac Efron in The Death an 006

• +1
First off in my post i didnt tell he looks better than them. In my opinion he just looks more human and when today showed my cousin (female) pictures of Efron, Lachowski, O'Pry and Gandy she told she would rather date Efron and Lachowski. Also you can see that Lachowski and Efron have more fem fans worldwide (Yeah Zac is actor) than O'Pry or Barrett. And as someone said above i would rather want to look like Efron.

Still i didnt mention someone looks better or smth
View attachment 149839
Oh, I thought I was talking to you earlier, OP. Well, if you're talking more female fans in total then it should be intuitive that a male model can't compete with an A-list hollywood actor in that department. With Lachowski I think you can put the cause on his looks being more appealing to the younger generation, of which individuals are much more likely to use social media, thus making him more famous. But I was never denying Lachowski's appeal in comparison to the others anyway. Did your cousin know who Efron was when you showed the pictures to her?

Oh, I thought I was talking to you earlier, OP. Well, if you're talking more female fans in total then it should be intuitive that a male model can't compete with an A-list hollywood actor in that department. With Lachowski I think you can put the cause on his looks being more appealing to the younger generation, of which individuals are much more likely to use social media, thus making him more famous. But I was never denying Lachowski's appeal in comparison to the others anyway. Did your cousin know who Efron was when you showed the pictures to her?
Idk bro, i just showed her pics of some models and other gl guys to rate because im autist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774 and AutisticBeaner
kurwa mac i dont speak polski

• JFL
good looking but philtrumcel

overestimated turbo manlet/10

7 about five years ago in his 20s. probably around a 6 or 6.5 now due to aging.

Upturned nose(after surgery JFL) + long philtrum falio hard