Reckless Turtle

Kraken
kbBEZf1.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Descended jew

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
I was surprised to see this because my nasolabial angle and nose are very similar.

Good profile for a jew:owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
lower maxilla recessed . Other are good.

he looks jew

Is this before or after his fillers?

lower maxilla recessed . Other are good.

the thing is his entire maxilla and nose are strong and way above proper development. Never even knew he was Jewish till now cause his midface is the opposite of what all jews have (shit low FWHR horseface) which is rare in itself. Efron's genes gave him suboptimal orbitals, but he's probably the only Jew with a damn good maxilla forward growth and nose profile.

His profile is carried by his middle third a.k.a the most important area. If not he would have longer face and shit harmony that screams Hebrew genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 16989 and Biiyo03
pxmAHEB.png

• +1
Reactions: bladee and Deleted member 16989
his chin saves him from inceldom

damn what a chad jew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
the thing is his entire maxilla and nose are strong and way above proper development. Never even knew he was Jewish till now cause his midface is the opposite of what all jews have (shit low FWHR horseface) which is rare in itself. Efron's genes gave him suboptimal orbitals, but he's probably the only Jew with a damn good maxilla forward growth and nose profile.

His profile is carried by his middle third a.k.a the most important area. If not he would have longer face and shit harmony that screams Hebrew genes
His philtrum looks sunken? No?

His philtrum looks sunken? No?
He has an obtuse nasolabial angle (that's the technical term). His lower maxilla is not forward enough.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
wtf is wrong with his philtrum?

wtf is wrong with his philtrum?

Holy shit I just realized this, he did a damn good job at hiding it with the moustache holy hell.

yeah he's FS lookspilled cause he's obviously masking it with the stache to have a better profile :blackpill::hnghn::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: justadude
Holy shit I just realized this, he did a damn good job at hiding it with the moustache holy hell.

yeah he's FS lookspilled cause he's obviously masking it with the stache to have a better profile :blackpill::hnghn::bluepill:
he didnt have it when he was young probably a result of some surgery

he didnt have it when he was young probably a result of some surgery
WTF? nah I think its just cause of the lower maxilla being recessed. Ngl its probably more of a halo than a failo

This is why I have a stache as well.
WTF? nah I think its just cause of the lower maxilla being recessed. Ngl its probably more of a halo than a failo
It's definitely a failo. Look at the morph I made.

yeah his philtrum is long but remember he's an actor, not a model