Zayn Malik looks tiny and literally cannot mog

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
inb4 female gaze copers, this kid has a skull the size of an iPad mini and isn’t mogging shit

BF4CB1B7 62A0 4E11 A8FA 16A965FA1481

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, Deleted member 15827, Baldingman1998 and 10 others
He drools in prime stacy pussy tho

• +1
Reactions: Lynx, Danish_Retard, justinzayn and 2 others
His skull mogs

ipad mini skulled subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998, germanlooks and 3 others
Malek moggs Malik

678847FB 175A 42BB B826 DBDD840D28B7

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, bwrauycnee, LooksOrDeath and 15 others
I'm really thinking about leaving this place more and more lately. Threads like this are more common every week. This is turning into .is

• +1
Reactions: giga-nigga-tyrone and BigBundaSlapper
I'm really thinking about leaving this place more and more lately. Threads like this are more common every week. This is turning into .is
I think you should leave. Then subsequently hang yourself. It’s probably best for you.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Growth Plate and Erik-Jón
I think you should leave. Then subsequently hang yourself. It’s probably best for you.
Tell me, what did you expect to achieve when you posted this thread? Did you expect a bunch of "IT's OVER" shitposting or what?

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe, Kmscurry, BigBundaSlapper and 2 others
Tell me, what did you expect to achieve when you posted this thread? Did you expect a bunch of "IT's OVER" shitposting or what?
The problem isn’t me it’s you. You are losing in the world so you are looking for content to fix your problems when my issue is merely a lack of entertainment so I made this thread. There’s nothing more virtuous about what you are doing either, you just want threads that benefit your needs and i wanted a thread that benefitted mine. And you annoy me just the same as I annoy you.

Only difference is im self aware of this entire little game and see your actions and understand them. So you get angry and see me as doing you wrong, I can’t get angry at you for doing the same thing because it’s the same thing as I am doing since I am sentient enough to figure this out.

Hence why I typed this essay. Im indifferent towards your actions, nothing you do bothers me, but your life is in such pieces that anything could bother you right now. Even these words.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tasty17, Administrator, BigBundaSlapper and 1 other person
Your chances of ever being anything remotely close to nt are automatically OVER if you’ve ever coped about something like SKULL SIZE of all things hahahahahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tinderhacker, Danish_Retard, BigBundaSlapper and 1 other person
Your chances of ever being anything remotely close to nt are automatically OVER if you’ve ever coped about something like SKULL SIZE of all things hahahahahaha
you do realize being NT is a weak man’s cope where his only way to ascend is by blending in to the masses. the ideal is to be BETTER than other people not blend in like a retard.

I am autistic
Yeah, I can tell
NT is a prerequisite nothing more nothing less
The less NT you are the better looking you need to be to compensate

Nobody likes weirdos though, period
You need to start practicing
Hopefully for your sake you’re too high inhib to be this much of a freak irl

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper
Another comical wonky face.

bro your sooooo edgy, miring dark triad inhibition!

You are losing in the world so you are looking for content to fix your problems
Cool attempt at psychoanalyzing, but you need to actually know something about someone if you want to make this sting. You're just shooting in the dark here.
There’s nothing more virtuous about what you are doing either, you just want threads that benefit your needs and i wanted a thread that benefitted mine. And you annoy me just the same as I annoy you.
This is [supposed to be] a looksmaxing site, not an incel shitposting site. That's why I don't like this kind of content.
And you annoy me just the same as I annoy you.

Hence why I typed this essay. Im indifferent towards your actions, nothing you do bothers me,
Way to go contradicting yourself in a single comment.

OP is a sizecoper.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21062
Gracility is aristocratic and mogs

The problem isn’t me it’s you. You are losing in the world so you are looking for content to fix your problems when my issue is merely a lack of entertainment so I made this thread. There’s nothing more virtuous about what you are doing either, you just want threads that benefit your needs and i wanted a thread that benefitted mine. And you annoy me just the same as I annoy you.

Only difference is im self aware of this entire little game and see your actions and understand them. So you get angry and see me as doing you wrong, I can’t get angry at you for doing the same thing because it’s the same thing as I am doing since I am sentient enough to figure this out.

Hence why I typed this essay. Im indifferent towards your actions, nothing you do bothers me, but your life is in such pieces that anything could bother you right now. Even these words.
OP is a sizecoper.
This forum has actually become so shit.
Around 2 years ago, when I first joined, people were actually discussing surgeries and realistic plans instead of "I NeEd DjS, cAusE i Am reCesSed and I wilL alsO dO LL" ofc there were a lot of these types too, but it feels like the average thread quality was higher back then.

idk when this happened, but some time around after my first surgery when i was recovering, I didn't go here for a couple of months, when i came back i started seeing more and more retarded and useless posts like this.

If OP is the same native that i saw in a discord server, then it actually is over for this forum.

He is insecure af about him being half asian and he wants to do LL while he's 6 2.
Overall a delusional ass who cries about how people don't like him and how everyone is a coper and dumb.

Dude doesn't even look that bad, he's just aspie with extreme BDD and unrealistic surgery plans.
He likes to argue and bait people in to arguing with him. When you post something with evidence or go against anything he starts this weird psychoanalysis and calls you a coper whenever you don't agree.

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS IN THE LOOKSMAXING SECTION, THIS THREAD IS A WASTE OF SPACE AND LITERALLY NOTHING OF USE CAN BE GAINED FROM THIS.

Ill make another thread in the looksmaxing section talking about how its over for native because he's a retard.
(I won't, but jfl, it would provide about the same amount of value as this thread.)

Thanks for the thread, good to know that Zayn has a small looking face :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, Chinlet Ascension, BigBundaSlapper and 3 others
Over for ipadminiskullcels

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and randomvanish
Yeah, I can tell

I am 6’4 caging at ur 5’10 NT cope

Around 2 years ago, when I first joined, people were actually discussing surgeries and realistic plans instead of "I NeEd DjS, cAusE i Am reCesSed and I wilL alsO dO LL" ofc there were a lot of these types too, but it feels like the average thread quality was higher back then.

idk when this happened, but some time around after my first surgery when i was recovering, I didn't go here for a couple of months, when i came back i started seeing more and more retarded and useless posts like this.

If OP is the same native that i saw in a discord server, then it actually is over for this forum.

He is insecure af about him being half asian and he wants to do LL while he's 6 2.
Overall a delusional ass who cries about how people don't like him and how everyone is a coper and dumb.

Dude doesn't even look that bad, he's just aspie with extreme BDD and unrealistic surgery plans.
He likes to argue and bait people in to arguing with him. When you post something with evidence or go against anything he starts this weird psychoanalysis and calls you a coper whenever you don't agree.

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS IN THE LOOKSMAXING SECTION, THIS THREAD IS A WASTE OF SPACE AND LITERALLY NOTHING OF USE CAN BE GAINED FROM THIS.

Ill make another thread in the looksmaxing section talking about how its over for native because he's a retard.
(I won't, but jfl, it would provide about the same amount of value as this thread.)

Thanks for the thread, good to know that Zayn has a small looking face :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
actually caging at this essay did you really write this with the thought that i would read it lol

agreed, belongs in off topic but could have been said in one sentence instead of an essay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
i hate squint copers so much

Peanut skull cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
2 faggots one cup
I know you are the one starting a thread to critique a guy that mogs you into space but you don't need to project further

Yeah, I can tell

You got NT theory from autists then used herd theory (listening to as many autists online) to validate your ideas against singular individuals like myself. So you used herd mentality to determine herd mentality then use the opinions of the masses online and in person to determine what you should do.

NT and culture is constantly changing by the day. It’s not stable at all. By following that you are literally just relying on the opinions of others.

I know you are the one starting a thread to critique a guy that mogs you into space but you don't need to project further
View attachment 1805602
Actually caging at all the subhumans I pissed off by calling out their peanut skull

Actually caging at all the subhumans I pissed off by calling out their peanut skull
My name is not sparkly purple, now who's the subhuman?

• +1
bieber is a peanut skull too,but still popstar mogger
bieber ,mendes ,styles and zayn are the biggest hollywood pretty boy singer moggers with millions of fangirls,even though they dont have psl feathures,cuz they have their own individual appeal
,psl autist cope,masc coper thread,their appeal is too young females not 30plus

Last edited:
  • JFL

Honestly, if you look at women's looksmaxing sites like Reddit's r/Vindicta, at this point they're less shitty than this place, despite ripping off our language and concepts. It's because they're actually still talking about looksmaxing, not trolling and doing this whiny doomposts about "I don't have ___ feature it's over for me" and LARPing about major invasive surgeries they're never actually going to get.