Zayn mogs.

Not curry
Doesn’t look like a snake
Better harmony
Prettyboy eyes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Frank Jack, plato and volcelfatcel
Akash also frauds his eye color. That’s why his eyes are uncanny.

55943127 B58F 4550 8644 B5C9CDEE20C4
134E7BAB 60D6 4C77 9EFA 033BABE39A88

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
zayn mogs, at the end of the day this akash guy is a frauding curry with giga shopped pictures
this is what he looks like walking down the street vs his insta pics
milan-akash-kumar-walking-downtown-with-friends-akash-kumar-26-year-old-indio-brazilian-model-who-participated-in-dancing-with-the-stars-walks-through-the-streets-of-downtown-with-friends-here-he-is-still-talking-in-via-montenapoleone-with-a-friend-on-the-bike-then-a-fan-asking-him-for-a-picture-and-finally-he-leaves-MPGABE.jpg
akash-kumar-out-and-about-milan-italy-shutterstock-editorial-9691690s.jpg
akash-kumar-barbara-durso-milly-carlucci-ilary-blasi-2.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Chadethnic101, Frank Jack and 5 others
zayn mogs, at the end of the day this akash guy is a frauding curry with giga shopped pictures
this is what he looks like walking down the street vs his insta pics
milan-akash-kumar-walking-downtown-with-friends-akash-kumar-26-year-old-indio-brazilian-model-who-participated-in-dancing-with-the-stars-walks-through-the-streets-of-downtown-with-friends-here-he-is-still-talking-in-via-montenapoleone-with-a-friend-on-the-bike-then-a-fan-asking-him-for-a-picture-and-finally-he-leaves-MPGABE.jpg
akash-kumar-out-and-about-milan-italy-shutterstock-editorial-9691690s.jpg
akash-kumar-barbara-durso-milly-carlucci-ilary-blasi-2.jpg
Looks insane in his motion video tho

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, justadude and Deleted member 14312
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Jason Voorhees and justadude
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Looks234 and Deleted member 14312
Zaynmalikhair5 Original 8 AngelicBeautifulClownanemonefish size restricted Ezgif 6 810377b8b302 Ezgif 6 ef7be7b3f797 Ezgif 6 c82a8aa5d343

Akash in modelling shoots mog in PSL, Zayn mogs in appeal due to lighter pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 2403, Frank Jack and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 14312 and Effortless
I feel like Akash's pheno or w/e looks insane with blue eyes but that's just me

If only zayn was a little taller, because akash is 6'1 or some shit last time I saw if they stood next to each other zayn would get mogged so hard
He looks very striking indeed but still looks very ethnic compared to Zayn

The fact that Zayn is in a lot of mog battles is all you need to know about his appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Frank Jack, Deleted member 14312 and 1 other person
Akash Kumar mogs hard. Better eye area, colouring, 5 or 6 inches taller. Looks way more striking and memorable. Zayn looks good but he's way too overhyped. He is a standard good looking Pakistani.

This
Zayn malik hair short comb over

Is nowhere near the same PSL level as this
Imago0122419641w

Much better lower third, jaw, eyes, height and striking features.

Screenshot 20210806 111712

Care to explain your vote @Copeful ? You clearly take issue with bug eyes, as seen in the other thread. So what makes you vote this
Screenshot 20210806 113019

Over this?
Imago0122419641w

Zayn has far more UEE. Akash has a much more hunter-esque eye area.

We are in a period of coping youngsters who watch too much YouTube and TikTok and fail to assess looks objectively these days. They vote for whichever man they are exposed to more or who they can relate with better, not who's better looking.

Zayn mogs.

Not curry
Doesn’t look like a snake
Better harmony
Prettyboy eyes
I am convinced you are up there for one of the most idiotic forum posters right now.

What do you mean by "not a curry"?

Akash is half Brazilian, half Indian.
Zayn is half Pakistani, half British.

Both are objectively as South Asian/ Curry as each other. Your arguments are shit and you are low IQ because you are a dumbass zoomer who needs a good left hook in the face to sort your poo for brains out.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Akash also frauds his eye color. That’s why his eyes are uncanny.

View attachment 1254522View attachment 1254523
Screenshot 20210806 113624

Looks blue to me. Take a closer look. You are jealous of a curry mogging you. Your personality screams nigga. You have a superiority complex and you think you know it all and deserve everything like a typical nigga.

Let's take a look at David Gandy in selfie VS a proper photo.

8e932c052708f77b9fb7b0323394d1cc

F1f96f17b4a20c9686aaac53aaa090c8

Lens distortion is a thing. According to your poo for brains logic, even Gandy is frauding his eye colour. You are a zoomer who's slapped up in a generation of kids with more disabilities than talents.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Akash Kumar mogs hard. Better eye area, colouring, 5 or 6 inches taller. Looks way more striking and memorable. Zayn looks good but he's way too overhyped. He is a standard good looking Pakistani.

This
View attachment 1257798

View attachment 1257800

View attachment 1257807

Care to explain your vote @Copeful ? You clearly take issue with bug eyes, as seen in the other thread. So what makes you vote this
View attachment 1257820

Over this?
View attachment 1257800

We are in a period of coping youngsters who watch too much YouTube and TikTok and fail to assess looks objectively these days. They vote for whichever man they are exposed to more or who they can relate with better, not who's better looking.

I am convinced you are up there for one of the most idiotic forum posters right now.

What do you mean by "not a curry"?

Akash is half Brazilian, half Indian.
Zayn is half Pakistani, half British.

Both are objectively as South Asian/ Curry as each other. Your arguments are shit and you are low IQ because you are a dumbass zoomer who needs a good left hook in the face to sort your poo for brains out.
I agree with most of this, but if you think zayn is just standard good looking Pakistani than you're wrong.

Very very very few pakistanis look as good as zayn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Frank Jack, volcelfatcel and 2 others
I agree with most of this, but if you think zayn is just standard good looking Pakistani than you're wrong.

Just use out of prime Zayn pictures theorem

Zaynmalikhair5 AngelicBeautifulClownanemonefish size restricted Original 8 Ezgif 6 ef7be7b3f797 Ezgif 6 810377b8b302

Saying Prime Zayn is overrated is pure PSL autism tbh

This
View attachment 1257798

View attachment 1257800

View attachment 1257807

View attachment 1257820

Over this?
View attachment 1257800

I agree but I still think zayn subjectively is just easier on the eyes and has more appeal to him

Even if we include overall I think he'd mog due to his status (if ltr I guess)

if we include one night stands akash would win ez due to his height but I could still see zayn winning, but I would have my money on akash. He looks like a chadpreet club slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless

Admittedly, his face is good. But his 5'7" height and twink-like body far handicap his appeal. Without his status, I just don't see him slaying that much. He definitely wouldn't be dating Gigi if neither of them had status. He relied too much off hair and makeup. If I was to walk past him in real life, would I do a double take? Probably not.
Zayn malik glamour 20apr15 getty b

There's many Pakistanis that look as good as him. Zayn was in UK and in the right place at the right time.

I would think a more dimorphic, 6' Pakistani model who has a good frame and muscles would mog him
3f85ff433a4eddf66b52aea7fde5cc1f

Imagine this guy and Zayn take a photo together IRL. The heightpill is real and it's brutal. Women would inherently be attracted to the second guy because he has more dimorphic features, while still looking good.

Unfortunately we are in a day and age, where youngsters will confuse status and looks. It comes as no surprise when some everyday cute looking white boy like this
Vinnie hacker 1

Is having mog battles and EVEN getting a considerable amount of votes against someone like this who looks like he could replace Jason Momoa as the next Aquaman:
B50b08e1019d7d5f85d634a7a7013918

This forum confuses whichever guy gets drooled over most on TikTok for who's the best looking. This is a good way to screen out all the low IQ individuals on here. It's a bit fucking obvious Vinnie would get drooled on since he's a fucking TikToker himself. It's like having a good looking classmate. Of course the girls would drool on him more than some male models or actors because he's literally right there. Zoomers here don't get this.

Whoever gets thirsted most on TikTok =/= Who is better looking.

There is something called dimorphic traits which are features that trigger females at a primal level. Akash wins here easily. Zoomers will vote Zayn because they don't realise status isn't equal to dimorphism or looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, faggotchadlite, Deleted member 14561 and 1 other person
I agree but I still think zayn subjectively is just easier on the eyes and has more appeal to him

Even if we include overall I think he'd mog due to his status (if ltr I guess)

if we include one night stands akash would win ez due to his height but I could still see zayn winning, but I would have my money on akash. He looks like a chadpreet club slayer.
hes easily higher psl than him but psl better appeal

who do u think mogs larsanova (whos 6.25 max but i would say 6) or jordan barrett who beats him by at least 0.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Admittedly, his face is good. But his 5'7" height and twink-like body far handicap his appeal. Without his status, I just don't see him slaying that much. He definitely wouldn't be dating Gigi if neither of them had status. He relied too much off hair and makeup. If I was to walk past him in real life, would I do a double take? Probably not.
View attachment 1257833

There's many Pakistanis that look as good as him. Zayn was in UK and in the right place at the right time.

I would think a more dimorphic, 6' Pakistani model who has a good frame and muscles would mog him
View attachment 1257834

Imagine this guy and Zayn take a photo together IRL. The heightpill is real and it's brutal. Women would inherently be attracted to the second guy because he has more dimorphic features, while still looking good.

Unfortunately we are in a day and age, where youngsters will confuse status and looks. It comes as no surprise when some everyday cute looking white boy like this
View attachment 1257843

Is having mog battles and EVEN getting a considerable amount of votes against someone like this who looks like he could replace Jason Momoa as the next Aquaman:
View attachment 1257844

This forum confuses whichever guy gets drooled over most on TikTok for who's the best looking. This is a good way to screen out all the low IQ individuals on here. It's a bit fucking obvious Vinnie would get drooled on since he's a fucking TikToker himself. It's like having a good looking classmate. Of course the girls would drool on him more than some male models or actors because he's literally right there. Zoomers here don't get this.

There is something called dimorphic traits which are features that trigger females at a primal level. Akash wins here easily. Zoomers will vote Zayn because they don't realise status isn't equal to dimorphism or looks.
ngl that roman reigns vs vinnie mog battle was funny as fuck

pure cope to anyone who thinks vinnie will win

Zany is half white which is why he looks better

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack and volcelfatcel
Zany is half white which is why he looks better
Very true. Us whites will be a minority in 2050. We must fight for our heritage, our history, our ancestors and our people. The west must be saved from the joos.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
View attachment 1257833

View attachment 1257834

View attachment 1257843

View attachment 1257844

Based. zayn is overrated here i've seen more good looking paki's than him irl many times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and plato
Based. zayn is overrated here i've seen more good looking paki's than him irl many times
As have I. His height severely handicaps and limits his appeal IRL. We have seen memes made of people who have muscles to compensate and are even taller like Efron, yet Zayn gets overrated more than them.

The heightpill is real. It exists everywhere. In the corporate world, in the dating market, in social circles and in clubs.

There's been studies to show how many women would be dating a man who is 5'7".
7311SingleSteveMaleHeightDatingChart

Only 32% of women would be open to dating Zayn because he's a manlet. No woman would screen out Akash for height. So already Akash has a much bigger pool of women available to him.

Men online dating height penalty for being short

As a manlet he needs to make 138,000$ more to make himself more appealing. Of course he's rich IRL but we here are discussing looks, not money.

And this isn't even all. Akash facially mogs for reasons I've mentioned before.

The science and blackpill speaks for itself. Copers here will deny objective facts. But it's obvious who mogs based on all aspects.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and Deleted member 14561
He looks very striking indeed but still looks very ethnic compared to Zayn

The fact that Zayn is in a lot of mog battles is all you need to know about his appeal
Ethnic failo goes away imo if there is a striking colour contrast. It becomes exotic in women's eyes and that's only a plus