what a life, what a career, what a man
glory ukraine

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Mainstream, Deleted member 57122 and 3 others
@Fishy why ughh?

zelensky biggest jew on this world. Ruined his whole country
how did he ruin his country when he stopped the invasion of the biggest terrorist state on earth?

@Kinger why ugh?

cause he's a jew and he sold the country for the jews.

how did he ruin his country when he stopped the invasion of the biggest terrorist state on earth?
lol ukraine is fucked, economy is ruined most young men are dead and a big part of the population fled to other countries. I also don’t see russia pulling out of ukraine in the next few years so yea it will be even more fucked and all that just because selensky is a western puppet that is killing his own people for some western powers. I bet if russia won the ukrainian people would be much happier.

economy is ruined .
how?
most young men are dead and a big part of the population fled to other countries
lol at most young men. of course females and kids left. the war is ongoing

you just project what you want to think. the reality is, ukraine is fighting an existential war and is doing pretty good .

how?

lol at most young men. of course females and kids left. the war is ongoing

you just project what you want to think. the reality is, ukraine is fighting an existential war and is doing pretty good .
yea of course

lol ukraine is fucked, economy is ruined most young men are dead and a big part of the population fled to other countries. I also don’t see russia pulling out of ukraine in the next few years so yea it will be even more fucked and all that just because selensky is a western puppet that is killing his own people for some western powers. I bet if russia won the ukrainian people would be much happier.
You think it’s just gonna be like America in Afghanistan or Vietnam but EE edition?

He’s a midget jew extorting Americans for money lol

• +1
Reactions: Kinger
You think it’s just gonna be like America in Afghanistan or Vietnam but EE edition?
yea kind of but with only 10000 civilian death and not like the 2 million in vietnam