ZERO respect for indians

teefight

teefight

Gold
I looked a little bit into Indian history because I felt bad for them but holy shit they deserved everything that came for them. And it's all thank's to their retarded religion

Hinduism believes in reincarnation based off deeds so if you're poor then it's your fault from another life, and that leads to ZERO compassion for the fellow man

Secondly their vegans because apparently cows are more important then people so now their soyboys perma skinny fat subhumans

Don't even get me started on the caste system, which is just proto-JBW. Built in place ever since they got acked by the aryans and they didn't even bother fighting against it, and the funniest part is 3000 years later they still think being a brahmins = superior. This is what made them soo easy to conquer by the Brits xdd

When Buddhism started to rise (which is a pretty sad religion on it's own, the endgoal is to die to free yourself of subhumanity) they had to insert sex into their temples and religion to bring followers back and it WORKED

THEY caused their own subhumanity, they had an OP starting location and did this to themselves. NUKE. INDIA. NOW.

Attachments

• 1722978970977.png
    1722978970977.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: egyptianKang
I looked a little bit into Indian history because I felt bad for them but holy shit they deserved everything that came for them. And it's all thank's to their retarded religion

Hinduism believes in reincarnation based off deeds so if you're poor then it's your fault from another life, and that leads to ZERO compassion for the fellow man

Secondly their vegans because apparently cows are more important then people so now their soyboys perma skinny fat subhumans

Don't even get me started on the caste system, which is just proto-JBW. Built in place ever since they got acked by the aryans and they didn't even bother fighting against it, and the funniest part is 3000 years later they still think being a brahmins = superior. This is what made them soo easy to conquer by the Brits xdd

When Buddhism started to rise (which is a pretty sad religion on it's own, the endgoal is to die to free yourself of subhumanity) they had to insert sex into their temples and religion to bring followers back and it WORKED
View attachment 3077937

THEY caused their own subhumanity, they had an OP starting location and did this to themselves. NUKE. INDIA. NOW.
Stinky

• +1
Reactions: teefight
Screenshot 20240807 001752 Chrome
tf is this:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: teefight
Okay but i just really want to fuck an indian girl... not a hindu one but a christian south indian dark-skinned one, i refuse to die without experiencing one.

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover
reincarnation is a meme lol

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe and GabachoCopium
Okay but i just really want to fuck an indian girl... not a hindu one but a christian south indian dark-skinned one, i refuse to die without experiencing one.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Even if it was real what's the point if you don't have any memory of it

it’s is real but it’s not what most people think.

Their low-IQ actions and decisions are caused by, you guessed it, their low intelligence.