4209230 20240615 120823

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and murdah
that app is filled with narcy whores doesn't matter

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, SidharthTheSlayer, lowiqNormie and 2 others
1000+ reactions and over 300+ likes sent in on my profile not even joking and I can post proof

The caveat is that i never even completed the profile or put pictures on it, i just chsoe age range in the beginning... seems like its full of bots or other wierd fuckery if i get these results on an unfinished and blank profile

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
im decently attractive and i got super successful in the first hour then got shadowbanned, i could tell cause i was being left on read, messages not going thru, the ppl i could msg were hella disgusting compared to first hour, and getting 0 requests after , apparently they shadowban you over the smallest stuff, and you have to wait an unspecified time for it to fix, so dw, probably j shit app doing shit stuff

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, N1666, murdah and 2 others
im decently attractive and i got super successful in the first hour then got shadowbanned, i could tell cause i was being left on read, messages not going thru, the ppl i could msg were hella disgusting compared to first hour, and getting 0 requests after , apparently they shadowban you over the smallest stuff, and you have to wait an unspecified time for it to fix, so dw, probably j shit app doing shit stuff
lol maybe I keep deleting and getting the app again sometimes it’s also always warning me about the smallest shit too

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
if you can keep deleting the app/accounts you get shadow banned

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, N1666, Jamaldickjavontus and 1 other person
i’m not gonna dox him but ask @AspiringMogger
I thought he was anti lgbtq unless I missed a couple chapters wtf actually happend you got discord or let’s pm?

i’m not gonna dox him but ask @AspiringMogger
Your joking :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

Nah you must be. Is that why he left the forum? But he’s black he can’t trannymaxx nigger men are too masculine looking

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Ricky212
Your joking :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

Nah you must be. Is that why he left the forum? But he’s black he can’t trannymaxx nigger men are too masculine looking
they ex-communicated him from BBC.me for being a tranny

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and PrinceLuenLeoncur
You mean our discord server? Nah bruh ima have to go there and ask and when did he become an tranny?

Man got anathmatised :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Skip to 1:10 mins into the video it’s hilarious.

Anyways why did he transition was it inceldom?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You know you’re cooked when your bored and get zero activity on Wizz wtf
same. i think wizz only works for little kids who use tiktok. if you are a grown and mature man it won’t work for you

I never understood how those Wizz/Yubo type apps work. Shit is hella confusing to use compared to normal OLD apps

I never understood how those Wizz/Yubo type apps work. Shit is hella confusing to use compared to normal OLD apps
It’s just a cash grab if you want more attention and chats you have to pay your way also it just proves hypergamy cause I asked my girl/talking stage to sign up on Wizz for trolling and she showed me soo many dudes requesting to talk to her keep in mind she didn’t even sign in for ten minutes and yet I would prob have to pay to receive that much attention

• So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
It’s just a cash grab if you want more attention and chats you have to pay your way also it just proves hypergamy cause I asked my girl/talking stage to sign up on Wizz for trolling and she showed me soo many dudes requesting to talk to her keep in mind she didn’t even sign in for ten minutes and yet I would prob have to pay to receive that much attention
Ngl that's more or less the online experience for average normie vs foid

• +1
I can `t even download Wizz on my country jfl

Wizz is bullshit now. Legit if you ask for snap or their number or other bullshit it's completly ignored by th. I got a lot of matches but now they do not bother giving out its insane. Either they shadow ban that question or girls expect more game before asking number. I tried having a good convo before asking the snap but it didn't work either . They just ignore the question.

So I thought this showed I had high value lemme try irl cold approach . 5 rejections in a row

• +1
You might just be shadow banned. The first time I downloaded Wizz I got hundreds of requests, but then as I started deleting my account and then making new ones I got permanently shadow banned.

I also noticed that they put your profile out more when you first use it and then they show it less so you have to pay for the boosts and shit.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Jamaldickjavontus