Zero what would you do if there was a pill that made you the most NT person alive

FrameMogger

FrameMogger

Normie face, chad frame.
@Zer0/∞ Would you become gigachad and cuck every man alive. Would a NT Max pill mogg a PSL maxing pill.

Tagging NTcels and NT philosophers

@Biggdink nigga who claims -99psl men who are missing half their face can fuck terastacies in canadaland as long they NT AF
@FailedNormieManlet - the 5'5 dark skin mma god who will beat you up and then fuck your GF with his NT sorcery
@8PSLcel - Autistic nigga with royal pheno who wants to marry the terastacy Alizee. According to @Biggdink he prob could bang an Alizee like chick in Canada if he was more NT

@PrinterAndFaxMachin -Dravidian nigga who chugs sugary sodas and believes the NTpill
@rand anon - NTcel who could prob fuck decent chicks if he was NT
@poopmaster22 - Nigga who wants to be tagged
@Xangsane - An identical copy of @Zer0/∞ except he is hot. Basically if @Zer0/∞ was good looking he would turn into @Xangsane.
@Pakicel - nigga who thinks the average white faggot moggs hrithik roshan to the adromeda galaxy and back yet also believes the NTpill

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Chadeep, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 10 others
hot sexy thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827 and FrameMogger
You can be a serial killer and unhygienic bastard but still be the most desired man alive - Ramirez. However NT pills work well if ur MTN and want LTB. MTB and some HTB reserved for htn chadlite ( at this pt nt doesn't matter)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, currylightskin, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
this pill is called cocaine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, GetShrekt, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
this pill is called cocaine
No it is called alcohol. Cocaine is for spiCels

@Zer0/∞ go to parties and drink booze. It will help you bloatmaxx and make you more NT a win win

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16369

@Zer0/∞ go to parties and drink booze. It will help you bloatmaxx and make you more NT a win win
Jfl if you think you'll be half as NT drunk as you will be on blow

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 15827
Jfl if you think you'll be half as NT drunk as you will be on blow
Alcohol is gods liquid. I have kissed many sluts while under its power. If I did cocaine Id be blowing fags under a dirty bridge for drug money.

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person
Hthrik Roshan is a 5.5/10 in the west. Would be 4.5/10 with brown eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
@Xangsane - An identical copy of @Zer0/∞ except he is hot. Basically if @Zer0/∞ was good looking he would turn into @Xangsane.
I caged at this IRL :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger
Cope nigga. Hritick roshan moggs 6/10 crackers to pluto and back.

Cope nigga. Hritick roshan moggs 6/10 crackers to pluto and back.

You used photoshopped gigafrauded pictures that showed his body and filtered eye color. Even with that he only got 72 matches, which is pathetic. My gymmaxxed white normiefish gets that.

You used photoshopped gigafrauded pictures that showed his body and filtered eye color. Even with that he only got 72 matches, which is pathetic. My gymmaxxed white normiefish gets that.
JFL photoshopped, nigga thinks any photo that looks good is photoshop and his eye color is naturally green.

72 matches is legendary and he maxed out the like counter in 2 hours.

JFL the average white normie does not get 72 matches

JFL photoshopped, nigga thinks any photo that looks good is photoshop and his eye color is naturally green.

72 matches is legendary and he maxed out the like counter in 2 hours.

JFL the average white normie does not get 72 matches

I did a white normiefish with a gymmaxxed body and got more than that. Send the pics you used for the account. The 2 I saw were terrafrauded.

• +1
@Zer0/∞ Would you become gigachad and cuck every man alive. Would a NT Max pill mogg a PSL maxing pill.

@Biggdink nigga who claims -99psl men who are missing half their face can fuck terastacies in canadaland as long they NT AF
@FailedNormieManlet - the 5'5 dark skin mma god who will beat you up and then fuck your GF with his NT sorcery
@8PSLcel - Autistic nigga with royal pheno who wants to marry the terastacy Alizee. According to @Biggdink he prob could bang an Alizee like chick in Canada if he was more NT

@PrinterAndFaxMachin -Dravidian nigga who chugs sugary sodas and believes the NTpill
@Pakicel - nigga who thinks the average white faggot moggs hrithik roshan to the adromeda galaxy and back yet also believes the NTpill
I’d take the psl max pill every day, ntcel

• +1
I’ve stopped coping I just doom and doom some more

• So Sad
I did a white normiefish with a gymmaxxed body and got more than that. Send the pics you used for the account. The 2 I saw were terrafrauded.
He prob wasn't a white normie then.

I don’t get invited to parties. :feelsuhh::feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: FrameMogger and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, FrameMogger and Xangsane
I don’t get invited to parties. :feelsuhh::feelswah:
That’s sucks man. Do you have at least one or two friends. Just get drunk and go to parties with them, you’ll be super social and make alot of friends

Just get drunk and go to parties with them, you’ll be super social and make alot of friends
I tried that, instead of becoming social I just got slightly less anxious, didn’t help much

• So Sad

Thabks for tag

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 17791
That wouldn't be ideal. Being totally NT would mean you don't deviate from the norm at all. Basically, you'd be the most boring person to have ever lived. You'd also be high inhib and none dark triad.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FrameMogger
He would still be incel

• +1

@8PSLcel isn’t marrying elize on my watch :feelswhat: he will morph into Elise instead Mashallah

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 17791
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FrameMogger and PrinceLuenLeoncur
any guy who.is 5+ SMV and gets an NT pill will.get laid every night.

you just need to approach 10 girls, with.zero regret or fear, and 1.of those will.be feeling u

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and FrameMogger
That’s sucks man. Do you have at least one or two friends. Just get drunk and go to parties with them, you’ll be super social and make alot of friends
I don’t have friends. :feelsuhh:

• So Sad
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos looks like @Pakicel hacked this niggas account

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
@ItsOVERBuddyBoyos looks like @Pakicel hacked this niggas account
I mean he isn't wrong. Hrithik would just be another normie in the west.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back