Zeta is a nothing compared to me

Roninotrolling

Roninotrolling

Preston's little Punjabi slut
I have amazing dominant tall skull with beautiful harmony wavy hair and high zygos. I look like Etruscan painting , a demi God. No matter if u give zeta even a10 and hunter eyes , he will come not close to such a beautiful alpha like me. I dont need a10 nor hunter to mog just pure lookz given by hyperborean zeus

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: cooldude1231, iblamehumphrey and slavicpsycho
I have amazing dominant tall skull with beautiful harmony wavy hair and high zygos. I look like Etruscan painting , a demi God. No matter if u give zeta even a10 and hunter eyes , he will come not close to such a beautiful alpha like me
Amen

Most people who don’t have a child’s skull mog him

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
@thebuffdon690 @the BULL

I have amazing dominant tall skull with beautiful harmony wavy hair and high zygos. I look like Etruscan painting , a demi God. No matter if u give zeta even a10 and hunter eyes , he will come not close to such a beautiful alpha like me
You never know who the person is behind the screen v0 bfon71ore70d1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adelholzener, matt142, hazed and 2 others
you cant handle seeing my face, i rarely go out cos i get people elevating heart rate seeing me. literally 60 year old aunties coming out of menarche jfl

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial and Sub5kang
No pic and bold claims = coward attention seeker who is subhuman

No pic and bold claims = coward attention seeker who is subhuman
nah i gain nothing from incels fussing over me and sharing my pics everywhere, lifes good dont wanna ruin it

nah i gain nothing from incels fussing over me and sharing my pics everywhere, lifes good dont wanna ruin it
But you gain something by typing a wattpad tier fan fic about ur appearance? You simply have nothing to prove or you wouldnt have made this thread with bold claims

This site is full of cowards

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Im not even defending zeta youre simply a coward

But you gain something by typing a wattpad tier fan fic about ur appearance? You simply have nothing to prove or you wouldnt have made this thread with bold claims

This site is full of cowards
a sentence isnt a wattpad anything , you may chose not to believe it entirely up to you

Proof or tales

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
look like Etruscan painting
oh nahh bro tried inserting himself with the romans I think you look more like a character from dalit painting aint it

• JFL
Reactions: Roninotrolling
oh nahh bro tried inserting himself with the romans I think you look more like a character from dalit painting aint it
I look like this guy except better zygos

• Woah
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX

Attachments

• 42096-6716b699f2baab8093a857c7e824ae9b.mp4
    1.8 MB
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme