Zeta made it to the same slide as kshami jfl

Who cares. Do u have any hobbies or bitches?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, RichardSpencel, God-himself and 5 others
6 1 4945 1screen shot 2017 05 04 at 11 12 49 am copy

where are the motivational speakers / ex convicts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, try2beme and truthhurts
No proof no care
You are called the buff don and have zero pics of your physique also feel free to pm me

How cute proving to incels ur a big fella

You are called the buff don and have zero pics of your physique also feel free to pm me

Oh wait youre not proving shit its just all talk, typical incel trait in addition to getting worked up over strangers religion

I’m not I just said you have no hobbies or bitches which is very clear to anyone given your ideological stance

Oh wait youre not proving shit its just all talk, typical incel trait in addition to getting worked up over strangers religion
You can’t claim someone has no bitches while simultaneously being a Muzzie, clearly projection but oh well lol

He'll make a discord server then sell courses for 59.99 dollars.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
I’m not I just said you have no hobbies or bitches which is very clear to anyone given your ideological stance
Its not “very clear” you just pull out your ass your own perception on Muslims because you dont go outside

Christians have casual sex so you know damn well ur just rep farming for attention from other men like your tryhard username you never proved with pictures.

Show us your physique buff don , come on buff don. Stop trying to impress men like a incel faggot with words and prove it rn with pics

Most straight christian and muslim hater oat here.

• +1
Reactions: zaideas
don't bother arguing with this retard, he's genuinely the most retarded person on this site without a doubt

Its not “very clear” you just pull out your ass your own perception on Muslims because you dont go outside

Christians have casual sex so you know damn well ur just rep farming for attention from other men like your tryhard username you never proved with pictures.

Show us your physique buff don , come on buff don. Stop trying to impress men like a incel faggot with words and prove it rn with pics
Given your abrasive tone it’s very obvious I hurt your feelings. Which is no surprise really. All I can say is

Lol

don't bother arguing with this retard, he's genuinely the most retarded person on this site without a doubt
The username is killing me with zero physique photos. What an attention seeking homosexual

Given your abrasive tone it’s very obvious I hurt your feelings. Which is no surprise really. All I can say is

Lol
Your username kills me. Youre dying for heads up from other men without putting the work in. Least homosexual christian in 2024. Plus i mog you

• +1
Imagine putting buff in your profile then refusing to show it
Utter attention seeking faggot, homosexual

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Your username kills me. Youre dying for heads up from other men without putting the work in. Least homosexual christian in 2024. Plus i mog you
I’m not even a Christian lol. You are a very lost child I feel sorry for you

• Ugh..
The username is killing me with zero physique photos. What an attention seeking homosexual
he's an actual Twink and a larping faggot, he has no actual arguemental stance and just repeats what instagram homos have to say in comments

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I’m not even a Christian lol. You are a very lost child I feel sorry for you
Youre homosexual affff keep pretending youre buff for incels while hiding your subhumanity behind a screen and getting mogged by Muslim chads

Youre homosexual affff keep pretending youre buff for incels while hiding your subhumanity behind a screen and getting mogged by Muslim chads
“Trust me bro” I’m Chad bro

he's an actual Twink and a larping faggot, he has no actual arguemental stance and just repeats what instagram homos have to say in comments
Muslims have no say in anything, so your opinion is literally irrelevant just sayin

“Trust me bro” I’m Chad bro
I offer to send pics while you are a keyboard warrior who wont post a physique

Let me get this straight u can call urself buff for men and incels but not even put a photo proving it. You are hiding and a coward, most masculine muslim hater

I offer to send pics while you are a keyboard warrior who wont post a physique

Let me get this straight u can call urself buff for men and incels but not even put a photo proving it. You are hiding and a coward, most masculine muslim hater
Given your a Muzzie i heavily anticipate you will spread it on the forum or do some doxxing bs, so don’t give me that absolute rubbish

And I can also add autism to ur list of “traits” given you have no idea what sarcasm is

🎤

Given your a Muzzie i heavily anticipate you will spread it on the forum or do some doxxing bs, so don’t give me that absolute rubbish

And I can also add autism to ur list of “traits” given you have no idea what sarcasm is

🎤
JFL you're such a fag, making shit up because you don't wanna pm him pics

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

🎤
No youre just ugly and not buff lmao. Everyone else proves it except for incels like you

@try2beme you literally had to call your friend for backup lmao how fucking sad are you

Jesus state of Muzzies in 2024 is crazy

I talked to many people and they all pm pics to me, hes the only coward

• Hmm...
Reactions: thebuffdon690
No youre just ugly and not buff lmao. Everyone else proves it except for incels like you
I never bragged about it u just have no idea what sarcasm is

@try2beme you literally had to call your friend for backup lmao how fucking sad are you

Where did i tag anyone, i dont have any friends in this thread. Youre clearly an incel and coward trying to pretend hes something hes not

🎤
“Because of your religion you will doxx me which is clearly against the rules *adds a random emoji to sound like im being deliberately stupid instead of a coward who knows damn well physique pics are undoxxable*”

Yeah dude we know ur super ugly and fat with a username designed to impress incels

Officially the new biggest pussy on the forum is @thebuffdon690 a coward inscure incel who larps and keyboard fights with never a pic in sight

• +1

lol at how retarded you are, I don't even know @try2beme I just know you're a fucking Incel and felt like hating on you from how autistic you are

Where did i tag anyone, i dont have any friends in this thread. Youre clearly an incel and coward trying to pretend hes something hes not

“Because of your religion you will doxx me which is clearly against the rules *adds a random emoji to sound like im being deliberately stupid instead of a coward who knows damn well physique pics are undoxxable*”

Yeah dude we know ur super ugly and fat with a username designed to impress incels
“Try2beme” is un ironically ur name I think you should be looking at yourself first and foremost

🤣🤣🤣

Officially the new biggest pussy on the forum is @thebuffdon690 a coward inscure incel who larps and keyboard fights with never a pic in sight
Yeh before you say that tho make sure you go back to 1st grade and study basic spelling

“Try2beme” is un ironically ur name I think you should be looking at yourself first and foremost

🤣🤣🤣
Joke didnt bang

Youre still a raging homosexual who lies to men on the internet about his body

Yeh before you say that tho make sure you go back to 1st grade and study basic spelling
Joke didnt bang either

You’re still a larper who wants to impress other men with all talk no pics

Fight with all talk no pics

Youre hiding yourself.

Joke didnt bang

Youre still a raging homosexual who lies to men on the internet about his body
U are an actual retard lmao. And ur definitely autistic like I keep saying

U are an actual retard lmao. And ur definitely autistic like I keep saying
Keep playing hide and seek with your subhuman face and body while smashing your keyboard with outrageous claims to impress other men. Raging homo

Joke didnt bang either

You’re still a larper who wants to impress other men with all talk no pics

Fight with all talk no pics

Youre hiding yourself.
This is about you not me. Stop making a tu quoque and address my point

Do you have any hobbies or bitches besides reading Quran or your mom?