Zeta surgeries

Hellstrom

Hellstrom

Bronze
Title. My guess is trimax, supraorbital implants and infraorbitals (might be a bad guess).

Inb4 muh mewing, he just got lean. Dont post that shit even as a joke, I will literally find you if you type that

Attachments

• IMG_3867.png
    IMG_3867.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3865.png
    IMG_3865.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3868.png
    IMG_3868.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3866.png
    IMG_3866.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 123abc, Outerz14, HTNcutecel and 1 other person
he just got lean

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: 123abc, TheBiggestIncelEver, Rzn and 14 others
he watched this everyday for 10 hours straight.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 123abc, Disrupted Gene, greywind and 9 others
I know the secrets :what:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Norwegian LTN, Sub5kang and 3 others
puberty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 123abc, menas and SubhumanForever
Fat grafts, trimax, the orbital things, contacts, idk what other shit tbh

• JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Title. My guess is trimax, supraorbital implants and infraorbitals (might be a bad guess).

Inb4 muh mewing, he just got lean. Dont post that shit even as a joke, I will literally find you if you type that
icing his face and wearing a calithe watch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, pashtunnigga1 and PsychoDsk
Everything he did can be achieved from softmaxxing and frauding, he had an above average base

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, ALP and SubhumanForever
Everything he did can be achieved from softmaxxing and frauding, he had an above average base
Yea agreed but our secrets shouldnt be let out for the greys to know and ascend

• +1
Reactions: N1666
he was already like mid htn, probably no surgeries

Nigger please
He has consistently posted his face for the past few months and it’s obvious there was no surgery involved. You underestimate how much softmaxxing can do if you aren’t boneless or have a bad base.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, descension, perpetuallytired and 1 other person
Oh shit nvm yea im just dumb, thought he did something for hooded eyes
No ur not dumb, fat grafts ARE used with implants JFL. I saw that in reddit, but I just dont know in what cases you are supposed to get both of them.

He has consistently posted his face for the past few months and it’s obvious there was no surgery involved. You underestimate how much softmaxxing can do if you aren’t boneless or have a bad base.
ragebait

You are a retarded faggot just kill yourself. You can’t comprehend that this was done with softmaxxing because you are a low iq subhuman who probably needs 10 invasive surgeries to look human.

You are a retarded faggot just kill yourself. You can’t comprehend that this was done with softmaxxing because you are a low iq subhuman who probably needs 10 invasive surgeries to look human.
nigger your mother was getting plowed on birth and she doesnt even know who your father is. Fetal alcohol victim I could rape you

• JFL
Just kys retard if you genuinely believe this you have no hope jfl

Stop barking at me you retarded newfag, you don’t know shit so please be quiet
You shit eater great job you spent much more time here. This could be award deserving irl. Get cancer

• JFL
Tri max jfl u tiktok graycels think it’s so easy and common to cut ur face open in 3 places jfl
Nigs be sayin random surgeries to sound cool and smart :lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, caiolindo, Mr.Proper and 3 others

Retard greycel he didn’t surgerymaxxing haha yea thats funny a picture of him at like 10 vs 19 😂😂💀

• +1
You shit eater great job you spent much more time here. This could be award deserving irl. Get cancer

IMG 0734

you need to start spending more time on here so you can figure out how to fix your ugly face instead of talking shit :p

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
He has a perfect base

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and N1666

those pupils are crazy, might as well stick to his brown eyes

Tri max jfl u tiktok graycels think it’s so easy and common to cut ur face open in 3 places jfl
Nigs be sayin random surgeries to sound cool and smart :lul::lul:
:feelswah::feelswah:why the fuck would i try to sound cool, ive met 5 people irl who done surgeries and 4 of them did DJS with genio. Thats fucking 80% anecdotal experience!:feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah: