zeta

unvanish

unvanish

on an aggressive cut

I have seen this kid being compared to chico jordan nikitas
People are saying he is up there in the best ascensions with orb salludon n crisick
Jfl all he did was fix his upper eye area by putting on contacts n using volufiline while he was still young, aswell as fixing his bloat
Unfortunately his appeal is still low

Him before ascension

His eye area improved a lot but Greycels are saying he surgerymaxxed which angers me 😡

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pashtunnigga1, Akhi, NateJacobs and 5 others
I hope I never see this guy irl, I would probably commit sui from the mog. @PsychoDsk @PsychoH

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: shalomnigga, greywind, sportsmogger and 13 others
His supras def grew, volufiline isnt going to do that

• +1
Reactions: greywind, greycel, noonespecial and 1 other person
His supras def grew, volufiline isnt going to do that
pretty sure they grew because of puberty, its not some huge growth either, same happened to me in a span of 2 years

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn
View attachment 3121489
People are saying he is up there in the best ascensions with orb salludon n crisick
Jfl all he did was fix his upper eye area by putting on contacts n using volufiline while he was still young, aswell as fixing his bloat
View attachment 3121493
Him before ascension

His eye area improved a lot but Greycels are saying he surgerymaxxed which angers me 😡
Jfl even @WhoTookVendetta would agree that @Zeta had a mogger ascension, although he is not close to jordan and nikitas. @truthhurts Knows thought😛😛😛

• +1
Reactions: clinno1, Sub5kang and truthhurts
How is his appeal low ?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

Attachments

• IMG_1794.jpeg
    IMG_1794.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1793.jpeg
    IMG_1793.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: unvanish and truthhurts
Yea, salludon ascension is beyond insane.

Probably because @Zeta have “Agressive” facial features, but i wouldnt say he got a low appeal.

👇
Jfl. I thought u meant some org users:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I hope I never see this guy irl, I would probably commit sui from the mog. @PsychoDsk @PsychoH
Yep, das ne mogger ptn Kben jaloers

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
Hes frauding so hard in his vids lol

• +1
Reactions: greywind, primqwe and unvanish
Yep, das ne mogger ptn Kben jaloers
Het is okay bhai, gelukkig bestaan er lelijke mensen zoals ik die iedereen beter over zichzelf laat voelen. :feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, watah and PsychoH
Why r ppl hating on zeta💀 hes fr one of the chillest .org users

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, greywind, clinno1 and 2 others
hes a htn

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and clinno1
Looks like a lightskin Mexican

Het is okay bhai, gelukkig bestaan er lelijke mensen zoals ik die iedereen beter over zichzelf laat voelen. :feelswah::feelswah:
Cope we zijn allemaal chad

• JFL
View attachment 3121489
View attachment 3121493
Him before ascension

low appeal:soy::soy:, lowest iq statment ever just go on his tiktok when hes on omegle jfl, your either good looking or not i would glady trade my looks for his, i know if i looked like him i would not even be on this forum rotting away

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and truthhurts
He looks 100% gay but he also looks like a model so who cares. He is unique and striking

• +1
Reactions: HighLtn
  • So Sad
Geen tales trust me waarschijnlijk kan je oprecht ascenden door 2 dingen te fixen en softmaxen ofzo
Nee bhai, ik heb geen interesse in ascenden. Ik heb mijn enige oneitis al verloren, het boeit me niks meer. Ik ben lelijk maar trots. :Comfy:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: beniman and PsychoH
Nee bhai, ik heb geen interesse in ascenden. Ik heb mijn enige oneitis al verloren, het boeit me niks meer. Ik ben lelijk maar trots. :Comfy:
Je moet ascenden dan ben jij de oneitis van de foids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and beniman
Je moet ascenden dan ben jij de oneitis van de foids
Bedankt voor de motivatie maar ik heb werkelijk geen behoefte. :Comfy: Het is zoals het is.

i am a Mexican and no Mexican looks like him
he looks white
His after pic doesn't but his before pic does. He wouldn't look out of place around these people:
Ropa vaquera

A cursory search of Northern Mexicans clearly proves this wrong. Light skin + European nose + dark features = Light Mexican

His after pic doesn't but his before pic does. He wouldn't look out of place around these people:
View attachment 3123812

A cursory search of Northern Mexicans clearly proves this wrong. Light skin + European nose + dark features = Light Mexican

looks nothing like them and jfl at the cherry pick most Mexicans aren't white passing
majority of Mexicans are mestizos

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
I didn't know you were a Moroccan living in the Netherlands Bhai I thought you were still in Morocco

looks nothing like them and jfl at the cherry pick most Mexicans aren't white passing
majority of Mexicans are mestizos
Did I say he looks like the majority or most of Mexicans? No dummy I said he looks like a LIGHT SKINNED MEXICAN

¿Comprende?

Did I say he looks like the majority of Mexicans? No dummy I said he looks like a LIGHT SKINNED MEXICAN

¿Comprende?
he still doesnt look like a light skin Mexican

• +1
Reactions: greycel
He has the same features as the Mexicans I posted. Same pale skin, full lips, dark brown hair, and nose.
mexican isnt a race and those mexicans are mostly European
when someone pictures a Mexican they think of a short shit skin keep coping tho

mexican isnt a race and those mexicans are mostly European
when someone pictures a Mexican they think of a short shit skin keep coping tho

View attachment 3123812

If you can't see the similarities you're either blind or willingly in denial

And when did I say Mexican was a race? I literally he looks like LIGHT SKINNED Mexicans. I mentioned NOTHING of the dark ones. If you want to read more into what i said that's entirely on you, cabron

If you can't see the similarities you're either blind or willingly in denial

And when did I say Mexican was a race? I literally he looks like LIGHT SKINNED Mexicans. If you want to read more into what i said that's entirely on you, cabron
they look nothing alike jfl stop with the coping fag

• +1
I posted the pics, up to you whether you want to accept it or not
dude I used to live in Mexico he doesn't really look like a Mexican
sure he could probably pass as a white Mexican in his before pics but still normies will just think he is white which he clearly is and anyone can look Mexican but he just doesn't fit in the Mexican stereotype of them being short and brown so if anyone ever sees him irl they will just assume he is white and not mexican

Last edited:
  • +1