Zinc

Schizomogger

Schizomogger

Autismcel
I take a multivitamin that has 11mg of zinc but also a zinc supplement that has 50mg (I cut it in half) so in total I’m in taking ab 30-40mg of zinc daily. Is that too much?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and mog222
I take a multivitamin that has 11mg of zinc but also a zinc supplement that has 50mg (I cut it in half) so in total I’m in taking ab 30-40mg of zinc daily. Is that too much?
I take 20mg. Yeah, it's too much. Your liver will be fucked

• Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles
I take a multivitamin that has 11mg of zinc but also a zinc supplement that has 50mg (I cut it in half) so in total I’m in taking ab 30-40mg of zinc daily. Is that too much

I take 20mg. Yeah, it's too much. Your liver will be fucked
So should I cut the zinc pill into 1/4 then? Would be ab 20-30mg avg

I take 50mg of zinc daily since march, for now i feel great. I was lacking it though, if your zinc levels are good do a maintenance of 20-25 mg daily, 50 is still healthy but could be harmful in the long term

• +1
Reactions: Schizomogger
Yep no more than 20mg a day and take a little copper occasionally to make sure you arent reducing copper too much taking the zinc.

You can get away with more if you are low on zinc though until your levels are good.

• +1
Reactions: mog222