Zoloft cured my anxiety and depression

Niwatori

Niwatori

trooned out
Been taking it for 6 weeks now, starting to become more low inhib and finding motivation to do things

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, lastamericanvirgin and micropp
How is your libido

• +1
Reactions: Saisei and Niwatori
Ive got prescribed that shit too but never took it sides are too scary

• +1
Reactions: Niwatori
What kind of sides?
There are many, but the thing that scares me the most is that you are fucking your brain by producing chemicals in an unnatural way a lot of people never go back to normal after taking it and if u're depressed means you have huge problems to solve and antidepressants are just cope

I guess an analogy is taking steroids you inject testosterone artificially and ur body cant produce anymore testosterone like before but im not a neuroscientist just saying

• +1
Reactions: Niwatori
There are many, but the thing that scares me the most is that you are fucking your brain by producing chemicals in an unnatural way a lot of people never go back to normal after taking it and if u're depressed means you have huge problems to solve and antidepressants are just cope

I guess an analogy is taking steroids you inject testosterone artificially and ur body cant produce anymore testosterone like before but im not a neuroscientist just saying
That isn’t a side effect, that’s called withdrawals lol