Zoom out on this pic. And I swear I look like a boneless chad.

RealFunkyFlamingo

RealFunkyFlamingo

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
Ngl. I swear just zoom out. And only thing missing is more robustness ngl. I am chad. Keep coping with LTN. Only fags rate me LTN. Or jealous curries like @try2beme the ugliest curry I've seen in my life.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241005_025711.jpg
    Screenshot_20241005_025711.jpg
    378.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shikataganai
Honestly mister flamingo you’ve grown on me. I think you’re a genuine htn even chadlite in non western countries. However, this forum drains appeal from you so please stop using it

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and RealFunkyFlamingo
Honestly mister flamingo you’ve grown on me. I think you’re a genuine htn even chadlite in non western countries. However, this forum drains appeal from you so please stop using it
Wdym drains appeal from me

he looks way younger then he did last year,better skin,thicker hair now and overall more gl yet he still decides to use .org and i guarentee doesnt even try to use tinder or talk to girls,he just trolls i think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo and ptg405
he looks way younger then he did last year,better skin,thicker hair now and overall more gl yet he still decides to use .org and i guarentee doesnt even try to use tinder or talk to girls,he just trolls i think
If a woman were to discover the time you’ve spent on this site her vaginal section would face a 1000 year drought and the thought of you would disgust her
Why would that be such a big deal. I could tell her it was helpful to improve myself. Also yeah half of my threads are trolls jfl

• JFL
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7