Zoomali FtM troon becomes a clone of Mr Sam Entertainment

ranierean

ranierean

法轮大法好

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 29155, BeanletMogger and 10 others
what the fuck what happened to my african queen

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 27987, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
what the fuck what happened to my african queen
She stumbled upon this website and read blackcels posts about how sheboons are undesirable and blacks are slayers which broke her, so she decided to transition thinking she would be able to run BBC game, truly tragic @khvirgin

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27987, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, chaddyboi66 and 9 others
East africans have the biggest disparity in beauty between men and women, doomed from the start

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and WanderingBurro
Holy fuck what have I just seen with my own 2 eyes

It's hilarious because usually sheboons look masculine as fuck which they lament, she really couldn't have had worse luck JFL but whatever, it's hard for me to feel empathy towards someone who is so removed from reality, how can you ruin yourself like this and not have any self reflection

most disgusting subhuman i've ever seen

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
I’m guessing 3 months before it happens

BUILT FOR

She stumbled upon this website and read blackcels posts about how sheboons are undesirable and blacks are slayers which broke her, so she decided to transition thinking she would be able to run BBC game, truly tragic @khvirgin
To be a BBC you need to be tall, robust, high-T and have a big cock(face is less important). She has none of these things...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and falcon1
To be a BBC you need to be tall, robust, high-T and have a big cock(face is less important). She has none of these things...
I see you are well versed on BBC theory 👀, but yeah that’s exactly the joke, she has no smv as a black male.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Gonthar
Hahahahahahaha

Stop guys, im gonna PISS on myself

I see you are well versed on BBC theory 👀, but yeah that’s exactly the joke, she has no smv as a black male.
Black women who transition to male are LOW IQ asf lol

They just cant escape their fate lol only tall basketball WNBA female player or black female model can go FTM, the reste are gonna be incel and ugly even for BBC addicted whores

Also she's even stupide cause she is somali and somali are the only 'black' group were women have a higher SMV than their men

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and BeanletMogger
fuck her face is so ugly that once looking at her is in my head fucking PTSD dude should be censored @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
FtM is so stupid, like you're not gonna grow a cock, why switch genders and lose the advantage you have.

Must be a masochist or something jfl