Zoomers are all basement dwellers

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
U really don't need to excel at cold approaching randoms. You need to utilize the fact that all zoomers are essentially internet dwellers including girls who are glued to their phones 24/7. Just excel at online dating, taking good photos and looking good and frauding in person on dates. That's all it takes to be a slayer

• +1
Reactions: M3R, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
all dwellers are basement zoomers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 21863
dnrd i dont need to leave the basement

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
dnrd i dont need to leave the basement

Its insane how every zoomer relates to these type of characters and think they are a main character themselves. I sometimes forget ppl are not NPCs but actually have thoughts and feelings of their own and you are just a side character in their own world. Crazy realization

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: M3R, Deleted member 23115, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
U really don't need to excel at cold approaching randoms. You need to utilize the fact that all zoomers are essentially internet dwellers including girls who are glued to their phones 24/7. Just excel at online dating, taking good photos and looking good and frauding in person on dates. That's all it takes to be a slayer
It’s different tho. They watch tiiktok while I rack up 10k posts on an incel forum

Its insane how every zoomer relates to these type of characters and think they are a main character themselves. I sometimes forget ppl are not NPCs but actually have thoughts and feelings of their own and you are just a side character in their own world. Crazy realization
I’m more interesting because I’m racist mysogyrnost who posts on incel forums about smashing my face with a hammer to grow bone

• JFL
I’m not a basement dweller

I’m an attic dweller

• JFL
I’m not a basement dweller

I’m an attic dweller

The room I'm renting is on the main floor, actually :feelshah:

Zoomers still go to parties/events and have social life IRL, especially girls. Maybe I'm just unlucky but OLD gives me terrible results (i get decent matches but even with good chating skills it's hard to turn them into real thing). It seems pretty much impossible to get a looksmatch. I don't have good/professional photos though just okay ones from parties etc. It just seems like a waste of time and mental health.

IRL and social circle on the other hand are a lot better for me. I'm HTN and through the last few years I easily met HTBs who were interested in me or MTBs who were chasing me (and 1 still is). I don't know what are results from daytime cold approach because it's just too weird for me lol (yet). But at the bars and clubs it's not that hard and most of the time I wasn't rejected even after shooting my shot on someone near my level. I even got approached a few times but by LTB-MTBs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Deleted member 21863
Zoomers still go to parties/events and have social life IRL, especially girls. Maybe I'm just unlucky but OLD gives me terrible results (i get decent matches but even with good chating skills it's hard to turn them into real thing). It seems pretty much impossible to get a looksmatch. I don't have good/professional photos though just okay ones from parties etc. It just seems like a waste of time and mental health.

IRL and social circle on the other hand are a lot better for me. I'm HTN and through the last few years I easily met HTBs who were interested in me or MTBs who were chasing me (and 1 still is). I don't know what are results from daytime cold approach because it's just too weird for me lol (yet). But at the bars and clubs it's not that hard and most of the time I wasn't rejected even after shooting my shot on someone near my level. I even got approached a few times but by LTB-MTBs.
Social circle is everything, online dating dosent work for men like it does for women

• +1
Reactions: M3R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back