"zoomers are fucking tall"

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Where does this come from? in fact younger guys seem to be shorter or something (not talking about growing teens). In fact the age where I see the most heightmoggers is around mid to late 20s. I see on the streets college guys a lot and its VERY rare to see one my height.

hell I was once at a cafeteria and saw these group of loud extroverted guys that all looked tan and like going to gym, not chads but stereotypical popular guys. I got up to pay and leave and as I was leaving they were getting up and every single one of them was shorter than me. I am 5'11 by the way. It seems that there was a generation of very taller dudes somewhere in the middle and then people shrunk again. Theres no gigamoggers in thr younger generations all of them are from older ones (again im not counting developing teens but people who look like they could go to college and up)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madhate, Deleted member 6128, end and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: GucciMvne and inceletto
All young people are giga moggers. Im 6ft3. And get height mogged by 3 peope in my friend group.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Raax
Everyone is tall and I hate it

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bladeeout, Deleted member 7079, Raax and 2 others
I’m a zoomer and dwarfed by later zoomers

0E5EA8DB B681 4560 A6A0 E31151826E27

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, end, godsmistake and 8 others
i think it's more that the cutoff between subhumans and chads in zoomers is even more brutal. because of all the estrogen everywhere, they're either short and chubby soyboys or tall chads due to their genes

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and PYT
i also feel like mentioning that at 182cm i rarely ever get heightmogged where i live. when It happens though, it is very brutal Indeed

i think it's more that the cutoff between subhumans and chads in zoomers is even more brutal. because of all the estrogen everywhere, they're either short and chubby soyboys or tall chads due to their genes
is the estrogen thing real? I always thought it was a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2748

Estrogen has bad effects on any dude though. You're either lucky enough that it doesn't fuck you over completely or it destroys you entirely. But yea I would say the Estrogen that is everywhere plus the general drop in Testosterone is making dudes shorter again.

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42 and Deleted member 2748
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
unfortunately it is
I mean its true that they over stuff food with sugars tons of salt and every looksmin component in the world and shopping when you still dont know what brands to buy is like walking on a bloat minefield, but directly estrogen seems too much. The amount of salt and sugar in foods serves the purpose of "easy cheap to make addictive taste" for profit. I dont see profit in estrogen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
I mean its true that they over stuff food with sugars tons of salt and every looksmin component in the world and shopping when you still dont know what brands to buy is like walking on a bloat minefield, but directly estrogen seems too much. The amount of salt and sugar in foods serves the purpose of "easy cheap to make addictive taste" for profit. I dont see profit in estrogen.
estrogen is probably a part of it though. another thing that probably nukes T levels is how early children are exposed to technology and instant gratification. plus the sedentary lifestyle that is even more prevalent today since nowadays everyone plays videogames and stuff. surely that can't be good for their hormones

Their height is exaggerated for sure.

What I do notice about zoomers in their teens and early 20s is that almost all the guys are low T. The teenagers look 11 and the early 20s zoomers look 15.

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42
They put estrogen in chicken to make their chests bigger, on cows to make them produce more milk, soy is estrogenic and there's estrogen in the water as well. Don't know about the others
Images   2020 08 21T124357070

Hm... maybe it's because 20 year olds are fully grown! Did you think of that smartass?

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Where does this come from? in fact younger guys seem to be shorter or something (not talking about growing teens). In fact the age where I see the most heightmoggers is around mid to late 20s. I see on the streets college guys a lot and its VERY rare to see one my height.

hell I was once at a cafeteria and saw these group of loud extroverted guys that all looked tan and like going to gym, not chads but stereotypical popular guys. I got up to pay and leave and as I was leaving they were getting up and every single one of them was shorter than me. I am 5'11 by the way. It seems that there was a generation of very taller dudes somewhere in the middle and then people shrunk again. Theres no gigamoggers in thr younger generations all of them are from older ones (again im not counting developing teens but people who look like they could go to college and up)
zoomers are gigamoggers
im 6'7 and half my friends are taller than me. I also get heightmogged by foids regularly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arvenas, Deleted member 4645, Edgar and 1 other person
Dubai is a gulf arab shithole built with oil money. U would mog there at even 5’10
It is 15 percent Arab. And I obviously height mog most people. But three of my friends height mog me.

I'm 20 year old and I get seen as 15 year old with my small frame and shorter than average stature. Fuck, why didn't I follow Lookism back in my teen years instead of PUA?

It is 15 percent Arab. And I obviously height mog most people. But three of my friends height mog me.
Gotta Ditch those friends Bro. They mog u. It’s not a good look

it’s like 15% Arab and Ontop of that is full of curries who are even more Manlet just lol

Gotta Ditch those friends Bro. They mog u. It’s not a good look

it’s like 15% Arab and Ontop of that is full of curries who are even more Manlet just lol
Nah. Slayer friends are nice. I like to play basketball with them.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Fuark I'm only 5'10 and I get heightmogged by women daily.It's over

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
What do I get from this Another lunatic thread based on 0 scientific evidence or research. I height mog both my father and my older brother.

"group of loud extroverted chads"

giphy.gif

Estrogen has bad effects on any dude though. You're either lucky enough that it doesn't fuck you over completely or it destroys you entirely. But yea I would say the Estrogen that is everywhere plus the general drop in Testosterone is making dudes shorter again.
Height has zero correlation with testosterone.

im sick of liars talking shit about how they get mogged by women at 6 foot 1

nah i think everyone my age is taller