Zoomers are not that tall

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
went to a college orientation. I stand at 6'3 and only two people out of 200 height mogged me, the idea of 6'4 is the new 5'11 is not true

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, studymaxxer, arabcelxxx and 14 others
water

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, lightskinbengali, Deleted member 28541 and 4 others
no shit

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 28541, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
In Lahore Pakistan maybe. Here in the US blonde zoomers are 6'5 on average, some are even 7 ft+, but they're not that rare. @heightislife198

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, reptiles, lightskinbengali and 8 others
In Lahore Pakistan maybe. Here in the US blonde zoomers are 6'5 on average, some are even 7 ft+, but they're not that rare. @heightislife198
trust me im in peak white area the average is 6'0

• +1
Reactions: thecel
went to a college orientation. I stand at 6'3 and only two people out of 200 height mogged me, the idea of 6'4 is the new 5'11 is not true
No way

Im 6'3 too and 1 guy among 9 is my height or taller. Im 22 and i compare myself to 18-26 yo guys in faculty

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
No way

Im 6'3 too and 1 guy among 9 is my height or taller. Im 22 and i compare myself to 18-26 yo guys in faculty
reporting what i saw

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Yep, height is overinflated
The shortcel zoomers are hiding indoors

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, arabcelxxx, horizontallytall and 8 others
The stats of height is often self reported. Measured height among conscripts in Norway was 179.7cm on average. That is most accurate, as ethnics in Norway are not allowed to be conscripted without security declaration, that means the 179.7cm is of mostly White Norwegians 19-20 year olds.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Soumyadip, zura and 4 others
southern U.S
I live in Europe (France)

Maybe not 9 but among ~15 guys if i should be precise on the question

Still, 2 among 200 is insane, I should take a trip to your country

I live in Europe (France)

Maybe not 9 but among ~15 guys if i should be precise on the question

Still, 2 among 200 is insane
some of them are not white but yeah at least a hundred

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
The stats of height is often self reported. Measured height among conscripts in Norway was 179.7cm on average. That is most accurate, as ethnics in Norway are not allowed to be conscripted without security declaration, that means the 179.7cm is of mostly White Norwegians 19-20 year olds.
Really? How can it vary so much between Europe and other countries?

@St.TikTokcel told me that in his country average zoomer was 6'2, I think he's exaggerating a bit but tbh it's possible that there are a lot of tall guys

some of them are not white but yeah at least a hundred
Some of the tall guys? wtf Ive the impression that you live in another dimension than me lol. Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President

@St.TikTokcel told me that in his country average zoomer was 6'2, I think he's exaggerating a bit but tbh it's possible that there are a lot of tall guys
Just look at conscripts heights stats in Scandinavia. There are almost no ethnics who are conscripts. The average height is in the 5'11 range for all those countries.

• +1

I dont even care as long as they arent around me

• +1
Some of the tall guys? wtf Ive the impression that you live in another dimension than me lol. Mirin
one was black one was white lanklet

• +1
one was black one was white lanklet
Now I understand @heightislife198 😂 being 6'3/6'4 is like chad in ur country with that inequality

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Now I understand @heightislife198 😂 being 6'3/6'4 is like chad in ur country with that inequality
One girl even approached me up there i was bewildered

• +1
@leanislaw i was 6'1" before highschool

178cm (5'10) is average for american whites, blacks slightly shorter. asians and hispanics 5'7~5'8 range

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew, lightskinbengali and Deleted member 23391
178cm (5'10) is average for american whites, blacks slightly shorter. asians and hispanics 5'7~5'8 range
I see alot of tall hispanics even women

I see alot of tall hispanics even women

kinda rare to see 6'3+ hispanics tho. 6'1-6'2 sure but that's already top 3% among hispanics (same with asians)

kinda rare to see 6'3+ hispanics tho. 6'1-6'2 sure but that's already top 3% among hispanics (same with asians)
But They are getting tall

But They are getting tall

could be true since there was room for growth due to being poor and bad nutrition. I still don't see them growing taller than 5'9 on avg

Yeah, I know a guy who is legit 6'3 barefoot here. One time when I saw him on the bus but didn't recognize him at first, I thought "damn that guy is tall", then I saw it was him

• +1
Reactions: andy9432 and Mr. President
Goes to ethnic college

most are just 180-185cm for white zoomers

You're telling me a trait that is highly heritable didn't drastically change going from one generation to the next? no way

• +1
Reactions: zura
trust me im in peak white area the average is 6'0
Average white Zoomer on campus is 6’6, ethnics decrease the mean so much that the stats say it’s 5’9.

• +1
Reactions: zura and datboijj
just wait 3 years buddy, enjoy it while you can