zoomers today are uneducated retards who only use tiktok phrases and words

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

baby faced assassin
why am i born in this age, why do i have to be one of them, why cant i be born in 90s in california

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, Trilogy, gigell and 6 others
“You ATE”
“It’s the ___ for me”
“What is bro doing?
“Rizz”
“Gyaaaat”
“Slaaaayy”
“W” or “L”
If I hear an American kid say at least 2 of these things on the daily basis then I just know that they have some sort of retardation.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, BitchBoy, Trilogy and 7 others
“You ATE”
“It’s the ___ for me”
“What is bro doing?
“Rizz”
“Gyaaaat”
“Slaaaayy”
“W” or “L”
If I hear an American kid say at least 2 of these things on the daily basis then I just know that they have some sort of retardation.
it annoys me so fucking much i wanna smack tf out of them, whats even worse is those whites and latinos who live in indiana suburbs try to act and talk ghetto

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and AOL
“You ATE”
“It’s the ___ for me”
“What is bro doing?
“Rizz”
“Gyaaaat”
“Slaaaayy”
“W” or “L”
Retarded brainwashed cattle, they are.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and <6PSLcel
18 year old kids stormed the beaches of Normandy 80 years ago to liberate Europe and give their great grandchildren at the same age the opportunity to go ham over Skibidi Toilet and Livvy Dunne

Sounds about right

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
It was the same thing in the 90s especially in California. Also why the fuck would u want to live in california

“You ATE”
“It’s the ___ for me”
“What is bro doing?
“Rizz”
“Gyaaaat”
“Slaaaayy”
“W” or “L”
dude you're still on this fucking site????

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
it annoys me so fucking much i wanna smack tf out of them, whats even worse is those whites and latinos who live in indiana suburbs try to act and talk ghetto
run me my 30 bitch nigga

You cappin bro !

Nobody should act ghetto, the niggers need to stop too

Tbh seriously
Zoomers are unbearable