zygo bruising

remardt

remardt

Iron
does bonesmashing zygos bruise them purple

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and rotten
Yes I do it every 2 days it works for pump to and the more you do it the quicker the bones will heal because they’ll adapt to it and I also recommend taking vit d3, vit k2, and calcium etc for them to heal quicker you can look at my stack for the rest of them. I also hit my chin too for projection

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and remardt
Yes I do it every 2 days it works for pump to and the more you do it the quicker the bones will heal because they’ll adapt to it and I also recommend taking vit d3, vit k2, and calcium etc for them to heal quicker you can look at my stack for the rest of them. I also hit my chin too for projection
thanks bhai, how noticeable is the bruising i already have genetic eye bags

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and rotten
thanks bhai, how noticeable is the bruising i already have genetic eye bags
I don’t usually get bruising anymore since I’ve been doing it for a while but when I do it usually goes always quickly but I get asked about it rarely.

Bhai I like your pfp what is it?

• +1
Reactions: rotten
ho
I don’t usually get bruising anymore since I’ve been doing it for a while but when I do it usually goes always quickly but I get asked about it rarely.
hows the progress bhai

• +1
Reactions: Carbine