zygo flat from narrow palate?

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
can the zygos look better when fixing a narrow palate? my zygos look good on the left side but are flat on the right

can mse/palate expanding fix this?

Do you sleep on your right side of face since the bed applies opposite pressure to zygomatic protrusion they remain flat.(just a theory tho)
because if flat zygo was due to your narrow palate then your both left and right side would have been flat here.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
if youre palate is so small you cant mew properly then maybe but unlikely depending on age

• +1
Do you sleep on your right side of face since the bed applies opposite pressure to zygomatic protrusion they remain flat.(just a theory tho)
because if flat zygo was due to your narrow palate then your both left and right side would have been flat here.
i always used to sleep on my left side, now right

• Hmm...
Reactions: Elijah_leo
can the zygos look better when fixing a narrow palate? my zygos look good on the left side but are flat on the right

can mse/palate expanding fix this?
Maybe. But mse doesn't work that well in 90% of cases.

• +1
do you think fillers are a good solution if my zygos lack on one aide
yes but the issue is most likely just uneven fat distribution rather than bone that obscures one side.

• +1
yes but the issue is most likely just uneven fat distribution rather than bone that obscures one side.
Is there anything you can do if your zygos are not even present. Like literally 404. Implants usually look shit and convincing a surgeon to give you lf2 is almost impossible.

• +1
Is there anything you can do if your zygos are not even present. Like literally 404. Implants usually look shit and convincing a surgeon to give you lf2 is almost impossible.
just fillers.

they last quite long in this area, up to 3 years.

so fat graft is a better option?
you technically want less fat on the weaker side rather than more on the stronger side, but you have to be certain that it's caused by fat first.

• +1
It's most likely maxilla asymmetry. For example, if you have; a deviated septum, one cheekbone is more prominent than the other. It is all a lateral deviation of the maxilla.

Check if one side of your palate is wider than the other, and check if you have midline deviation(it can contribute to it)

Also, it could be uneven fat distribution as the guy above said

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, Darkeningstar and buflek
It's most likely maxilla asymmetry. For example, if you have; a deviated septum, one cheekbone is more prominent than the other. It is all a lateral deviation of the maxilla.

Check if one side of your palate is wider than the other, and check if you have midline deviation(it can contribute to it)

Also, it could be uneven fat distribution as the guy above said
i think its uneven maxilla

what can u do about it? fillers and implants only i assume

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and zurzolo