zygo-pulling cope or hope?

zaideas

zaideas

the foids are gonna love this
its so uncomfortable and just feels like its giving me British people teeth, seen some people say it works and got results but I think Ive been fooled

• JFL
Reactions: Rea and virgin
worked on me

• JFL
Reactions: virgin
Lol who tricked this guy into doing this shit of youre young use mastic gum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and Rea
i saw results, cheekbones got slightly higher but its really not much

Lol who tricked this guy into doing this shit of youre young use mastic gum
I litterally did it for 1 minute and instantly knew something was wrong that's why im asking

Is wide zygomatic bone even a good thing ?

Not sure if it was braces or natural growth, or supplements or mk677, or wisdom teeth extraction, but I was like in the right photo at around 20 years old, then at around 22 age onwards, my zygomatic bone started to grow and became like the left photo.

Not sure if it's a looksmin or max though. Some people, especially asians are getting procedures to have it reduced, contrary to people here saying that it's good to have wide big zygotes. But what if you got shit tier narrow lower third/jaw? Especially from wisdom teeth pulling, it's gonna make you look alien.

any side effects and way to do it
why would there be side effects your just pushing a bone. its like pushing your shins with your thumb
Is wide zygomatic bone even a good thing ?
View attachment 3078318
Not sure if it was braces or natural growth, or supplements or mk677, or wisdom teeth extraction, but I was like in the right photo at around 20 years old, then at around 22 age onwards, my zygomatic bone started to grow and became like the left photo.

Not sure if it's a looksmin or max though. Some people, especially asians are getting procedures to have it reduced, contrary to people here saying that it's good to have wide big zygotes. But what if you got shit tier narrow lower third/jaw? Especially from wisdom teeth pulling, it's gonna make you look alien.

View attachment 3078324
asian beauty standards are androgynous, he objectively looks better in the first pic yet he would never make it as a kpop star with that look. alot of asians have them reduced to look more white or because of 0 forward growth