Zygo pushing works extremely fast

D

Deleted member 62816

Iron
I started zygo pushing the left side of my face to even out with the right side, and it worked in about a day, not sure if results are permanent, but it looks good now. Don’t feel like taking pictures rn.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and PeakIncels
I started zygo pushing the left side of my face to even out with the right side, and it worked in about a day, not sure if results are permanent, but it looks good now. Don’t feel like taking pictures rn.
How exactly do you zygo push?

IMG 3597

How exactly do you zygo push?
Basically push up on your zygomatic arch with your thumb or your palm. It’s like when you fall asleep on your hand, which is why one side of my zygo was higher.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
View attachment 3098761

Basically push up on your zygomatic arch with your thumb or your palm. It’s like when you fall asleep on your hand, which is why one side of my zygo was higher.
How much pressure?
How long should I hold it for?
How often should I push up? Sets/ reps?
Should I mew while doing it?
Can it cause asymmetry?
Any side effects?
Does it also make them extend laterally.. I don't want my zygos to be wider, as that will mess up my ESR

I used to do it, and I can agree, it works

but

temporary , you see I used to push really hard for a few minutes and I'm gonna be honest
they were more high set
but some minutes later they got back on where they were

my advice: do it if you want to see how you would look like with high set zygos but only for a some seconds at most

M

but

temporary , you see I used to push really hard for a few minutes and I'm gonna be honest
they were more high set

my advice: do it if you want to see how you would look like with high set zygos but only for a some seconds at most
Mine have stayed permanently it seems as of now, but I do have an extremely malleable skull compared to other people I think, I’m not sure why

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis and PeakIncels
How much pressure?
How long should I hold it for?
How often should I push up? Sets/ reps?
Should I mew while doing it?
Can it cause asymmetry?
Any side effects?
Does it also make them extend laterally.. I don't want my zygos to be wider, as that will mess up my ESR
I use like moderate to hard pressure I guess? And I hold throughout random times of day, so like when I’m free I guess. And yeah you should always be meeting tbh, and like anything else it can cause asymmetry if done incorrectly, but I haven’t had any, and I have yet to have any sides from it.

I use like moderate to hard pressure I guess? And I hold throughout random times of day, so like when I’m free I guess. And yeah you should always be meeting tbh, and like anything else it can cause asymmetry if done incorrectly, but I haven’t had any, and I have yet to have any sides from it.
Does it make them wider from the sides, or just move it up?
I want it moved up, but I cannot afford it to become wider

Also how many times would you do it during the day? And how long would you hold it for everytime?

Does it make them wider from the sides, or just move it up?
I want it moved up, but I cannot afford it to become wider

Also how many times would you do it during the day? And how long would you hold it for everytime?
Only up for me, I do it random times throughout the day, and hold for a minute on average

• +1
Reactions: greycel

but

they were more high set

Would you lick Sadie’s ass ?