ZYGO QUESTION

project chadlite

project chadlite

chadlite soon
how do i get my zygos to actually pop out more? thumbpulling? zygopulling?

get lean, if you aren't already
or get implants
fillers could be an option but I don't suggest it

Hammermaxxing. Use a hammer of blunt object and lightly hit against the zygobone area for several weeks, this'll give them resistance until you will be able to hit yourself with full velocity without breaking your bones. Trust me.

Hammermaxxing. Use a hammer of blunt object and lightly hit against the zygobone area for several weeks, this'll give them resistance until you will be able to hit yourself with full velocity without breaking your bones. Trust me.
nigga im going to disfigure myself and break a bone

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
u reckon thumbpulling and making my maxillia wider would essentially work?
You could try with a palate expander, which would only expand the palate ofc, but also the maxilla, don't expect a dramatic result tho, just a little bit wider zygos

thumbpulling doesn't work, you need constant pressure for the bones to move, and your thumbs aren't strong enough, don't listen to ppl that say it works because unless you do it 24/7 very hard it won't

teach me how
Just hit it with your knucles
and hit the pink part with your phone to reachit

bullshit :feelshaha:

the only thing this benefit u with is by temp swelling which makes some features better