Staff

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Administrator
Which surgeon does this?

Which one to get opry tier zygos?

Downloadfile 174

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
why not just get malar implant, be well with 20 years and then retire. i don't get why you love osteotomies.
osteotomies cannot give you enough projection like the implant does. you cannot get a model tier bones with osteotomies.

ps : of course it depends on the base, if you have already decent zygos you can get model tier with osteotomies. i'm talking about in general.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and CursedOne
why not just get malar implant, be well with 20 years and then retire. i don't get why you love osteotomies.
osteotomies cannot give you enough projection like the implant does. you cannot get a model tier bones with osteotomies.

ps : of course it depends on the base, if you have already decent zygos you can get model tier with osteotomies. i'm talking about in general.
Can you show me some results?

It was lefort 2
Yeah I know. Syndromatic patient that justified it. Osteotomies can only really add width AFAIK. Most people need anterior projection which Lefort 2/3 can only give.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Yeah I know. Syndromatic patient that justified it. Osteotomies can only really add width AFAIK. Most people need anterior projection which Lefort 2/3 can only give.
Yeah so its over

You mean implants ?

Yeah so its over
For a lot of people yeah. Unless you can convince a surgeon to do the higher leforts your cheek area should just be forgotten about. Even if you need it most will just suggest lefort 1 anyway and maybe an implant.

• +1
For a lot of people yeah. Unless you can convince a surgeon to do the higher leforts your cheek area should just be forgotten about. Even if you need it most will just suggest lefort 1 anyway and maybe an implant.
I mean if someone is rich enough then he will find surgeon to perform high lfs on him but most of us dont have this comfort.

I mean if someone is rich enough then he will find surgeon to perform high lfs on him but most of us dont have this comfort.
Sadly true. But the overlap between surgeons willing to perform a procedure and those sufficiently competent at it can be pretty slim.

Attachments

• yPWL2sU.jpg
    yPWL2sU.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 44
  • +1
Sadly true. But the overlap between surgeons willing to perform a procedure and those sufficiently competent at it can be pretty slim.
Yeah there is not much surgeons who are willing to perform this and you always should aim in reputable surgeon so automatically you are in lost position cuz reputable surgeon will not perform this. But still people with money are in way way better position than average person.

what is this pic about ?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399 and CursedOne