zygos are S TIER but maxilla, chin and onions SUCKS

zuku

zuku

bimax needer
My zygos are super wide and im happy about it,
but whenever I move my head to the side I look like fucking ALIEN BARRETT from 2021 with an ALIEN ASS shaped head. Plus my maxilla and mandibule are a bit recessed, so its accentuating it like FUCK.
Training my masseters will just turn me into a BLOATCEL CUCK, is bonesmashing gonions effective ? I know bonesmashing zygos is.

I will be thumb pull coping the FUCK out of my recessed ass maxilla and put back my mandibular apparel at night so this nigga can grow forward.
I am MIRIN zeta and Barrett bite, like BRO I WANT THIS SHIT.

thank you.

• +1
Reactions: uN01, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
you're welcome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uN01, redlegodogs123, halloweed and 9 others
Show your side and 3/4 profiel

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Costcosuperstore
, is bonesmashing gonions effective ?
I bonesmash my entire face as a labrat for org and i can say that for me atleast zygos and chin grow the most but gonials dont really for some reason same as browridge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: uN01, Costcosuperstore, thegiganigga and 2 others
@asdvek We need you back...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, Costcosuperstore, aids and 1 other person
what is your ESR?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
No pic no care xoxo

• +1
Reactions: dsheppa, greywind, LuckyBeast and 3 others
Show your side and 3/4 profiel
im so insecure about my unfrauded angle and jaw position side profile that I probably would not show it here, I will when thumb pulling will ascend me

Attachments

• f631a1fb448a403b91604aa6ad5b31dc.mp4
    8.2 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, no-mogger-no-cry, greywind and 10 others
I got the same issue. I got high appeal with high set protruding zygos. But my side profile is subhuman af. Literally every good feature turns into a bad one when I turn my head its so over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Its_over_gooner, Costcosuperstore, hardRscreamer and 1 other person
I did not want to post unless somebody asked. Now its posted
Lmao in what world is that s tier zygos, they are average-low average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, ZyGone, truthhurts and 5 others
im so insecure about my unfrauded angle and jaw position side profile that I probably would not show it here, I will when thumb pulling will ascend me
midmidmidmidmidmidmidmidmid zygos

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Costcosuperstore
vndg en morgen nie
pfff kzit op mn kk school tot 5 fuck ik wil zm plegen borderline kickt opeens zwaar kwas echt fk gelukkig gisteren en opeens ni meer

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and PsychoDsk
pfff kzit op mn kk school tot 5 fuck ik wil zm plegen borderline kickt opeens zwaar kwas echt fk gelukkig gisteren en opeens ni meer
komt door school b

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
compared to my other features they are pretty developed that is called exaggeration

• +1
komt door school b
ni eens alleen da kben gewoon fucking depressief kweet ni eens waarom school valt half mee kvoel da mn leven geen betekenis heeft (is ook zo)

• So Sad
  • +1
I got the same issue. I got high appeal with high set protruding zygos. But my side profile is subhuman af. Literally every good feature turns into a bad one when I turn my head its so over.
Atleast u dont have good bones with a shitty ipd like me :forcedsmile:

• +1
ni eens alleen da kben gewoon fucking depressief kweet ni eens waarom school valt half mee kvoel da mn leven geen betekenis heeft (is ook zo)
kweet nie pookie
ga gym vnvd ofzo

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
  • +1
  • JFL
and you can't see it since im a bloated cuck do to being a former gymcel

• +1
heb je da al gedaan ofzo
nigger hoe bedoel je natuurlijk heb ik al cigaretten gedaan je weet da toch dis nigga heeft geheugenverlies

• +1
Ur literally zygoless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, truthhurts and Costcosuperstore
You good

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and zuku
Ur literally zygoless
they are HUGE but im BLOATED like crazy. Please read thread before answering I live with my skull and you don't bro thank you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Costcosuperstore
My zygos are super wide and im happy about it,
but whenever I move my head to the side I look like fucking ALIEN BARRETT from 2021 with an ALIEN ASS shaped head. Plus my maxilla and mandibule are a bit recessed, so its accentuating it like FUCK.
Training my masseters will just turn me into a BLOATCEL CUCK, is bonesmashing gonions effective ? I know bonesmashing zygos is.

I will be thumb pull coping the FUCK out of my recessed ass maxilla and put back my mandibular apparel at night so this nigga can grow forward.
I am MIRIN zeta and Barrett bite, like BRO I WANT THIS SHIT.

thank you.
Thumb pull forward, gotta use alot of force tho, doubt it will do harm too just be the .org lab rat and test it out

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and zuku
God tier zygos where???:unsure::unsure: they look average same as my subhuman zygos

• +1
You're literally a kid. Too young.
You'll look different when you're older

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and DarkAscender
  • +1
READ THE THREAD. IM BLOATED. READ THE THREAD.
Doesnt matter your zygos are mid lmao
"Muh my zygos look bad because im fat and bloated, they are gonna be god tier when i lean down"

• +1
Your zygos don’t look barrett tier man.
I’d say mine aren’t either but atleast wider than yours. (you can check my threads)

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and Costcosuperstore
Doesnt matter your zygos are mid lmao
"Muh my zygos look bad because im fat and bloated, they are gonna be god tier when i lean down"
youll see :,(

• +1
You're literally a kid. Too young.
You'll look different when you're older
I had similar zygos as now as when I was 13, ogee curve from a 3/4th profile. And hollows when I’m quite lean. Have had a person tell me I had botox done lmaooo

• +1
I had similar zygos as now as when I was 13, ogee curve from a 3/4th profile. And hollows when I’m quite lean. Have had a person tell me I had botox done lmaooo
I just can't need to lean out, and see thumb pulling progression I look like a fucking alien Bella Hadid ass

• +1
Age?

• +1
  • +1
I just can't need to lean out, and see thumb pulling progression I look like a fucking alien Bella Hadid ass
no you don’t your cheeks are flat. its all in your head. they’re just high set

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and thegiganigga
l just can't need to lean out, and see thumb pulling progression I look like a fucking alien Bella Hadid ass
No you dont have to do shit, your features are alright. just get a get a diff hairstyle. And pls dont do no dumb shit anything with “pulling” is major cope and potentially harmful.

You look young, your bones will come. Just mew (will work cuz ur young) and have good posture and habits.

• +1
  • +1
Damn nog een Nederlandssprekende nice
I cant speak dutch i just know about a few funny phrases like ik ook, wat nou dood and we gaan

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and PsychoH