Zygos are so fucking overrated man

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Literally with every classic chad, they all have godly jaws with highest small Zygos. That’s all you need.

I don’t know the fuck said you need female tier Zygo projection like Jordan gayrret but that’s not ideal at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 65033, Ken and 1 other person
jaw is overrated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, RICHCELDOM and FascisstChad
Ever since BrahminBoss left this site has been filled with garbage takes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future slavic chad, Lonenely sigma, baerr and 8 others
nah zygos are aesthetic as fuck

• +1
Reactions: zeta420, noonespecial and Bloatedcelbag
Cope

Zygos is what diffrentiates you from the masses
It makes your face looks angelic it makes your face look like it was sculpted by god.

• +1
Reactions: zeta420, lowtiernormiechad and arabcelxxx
Cope

Zygos is what diffrentiates you from the masses
It makes your face looks angelic it makes your face look like it was sculpted by good
lol try to get away with Zygos without a proper jaw, you will just look like a female :lul:

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and maarda
Eyes then jaw

lol try to get away with Zygos without a proper jaw, you will just look like a female :lul:
Copium having prominent zygos is a masculine trait most females i see don’t have noticable zygos at all.

You will still look decent with a good zygos but it will make you kinda look gay in a way

Jaw is just as important as zygos there not one that is more important than the other

Copium having prominent zygos is a masculine trait most females i see don’t have noticable zygos at all.

Jaw is just as important as zygos there not one that is more important than the other
Jaw matters way more than Zygos dumbass, that’s not even a debate. Keep coping nigga, and females tend to have more forwadly grown Zygos while men tend to have more projected zygomatic arches

Jaw matters way more than Zygos dumbass, that’s not even a debate. Keep coping nigga, and females tend to have more forwadly grown Zygos while men tend to have more projected zygomatic arches
You are retarded nigga what really matters is harmony even if you have a god tier jaw area if you dont have good zygos then you will not be considered chad tier.

Foids do not have more forwardly grown zygos then men thats just something your delusional zygoless ass made up.

Literally with every classic chad, they all have godly jaws with highest small Zygos. That’s all you need.

I don’t know the fuck said you need female tier Zygo projection like Jordan gayrret but that’s not ideal at all

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
You are retarded nigga what reslly matters is harmony even if you have a god tier jaw area if you dont have good zygos then you will not be considered chad tier.

Foids do not have more forwardly grown zygos then men thats just something you made up.
It’s not, litterly look at any women and I guarantee their Zygos are more forwadly grown relative to the rest of their face ofc. Because men tend to have bigger jaw their Zygos look smaller relative to it compared to women who have smaller jaws that’s my point.

And ya obviously harmony is the most importsnt thing nigga no shit

All have mogger jaws as well. Remove their Zygos and they would still be chads, remove their jaw and they will be making an account on this website

• +1
Reactions: xenolicous and lowtiernormiechad
It’s not, litterly look at any women and I guarantee their Zygos are more forwadly grown relative to the rest of their face ofc. Because men tend to have bigger jaw their Zygos look smaller relative to it compared to women who have smaller jaws that’s my point.

And ya obviously harmony is the most importsnt thing nigga no shit
Yes but you said zygos dont matter that much and im telling you it matters alot without a prominent zygos your face will look flat and plain in a way.

Yes but you said zygos dont matter that much and im telling you it matters alot without a prominent zygos your face will look flat and plain in a way.
And without a proper mandible to accumpny your zygos your face will look rounded despite muh projected Zygos

And without a proper mandible to accumpny your zygos your face will look rounded despite muh projected Zygos
Be honest do you have good or bad zygos?

Idk tbh, their good enough but not model tier ofc
Yeah now i know for certain you are just coping with the fact that your zygos are subpar.

Model tier zygos is literaly what makes models no model agency will want a guy with below average zygos working for them.

Zygos is what makes someone stand out from the crowd

Yeah now i know for certain you are just coping with the fact that your zygos are subpar.

Model tier zygos is literaly what makes models no model agency will want a guy with below average zygos working for them.

Zygos is what makes someone stand out from the crowd
I’m not coping, why would I cope when my jaw is literally worse than my Zygos. The only problem with my Zygos is the setness their medium set. I’m just saying jaw is 20x more important, who cares about what faggot model insurers like they legit cast anyone these days

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
Idk what your trying to prove at this point, just cherry pick examples
"Literally with every classic chad, they all have godly jaws with highest small Zygos. That’s all you need."

"Literally with every classic chad, they all have godly jaws with highest small Zygos. That’s all you need."
Ya classic chads not gay alien ones like .org worships

Shit thread zygos are still very important. Atleast show some examples

I’m not coping, why would I cope when my jaw is literally worse than my Zygos. The only problem with my Zygos is the setness their medium set. I’m just saying jaw is 20x more important, who cares about what faggot model insurers like they legit cast anyone these days
If i had to pick between them i would ofc pick jaw as the most important feature

But zygos is very close behind

not having good zygos is a death sentance i would say its almost on the scale as having a big nose for men.

If i had to pick between them i would ofc pick jaw as the most important feature

But zygos is very close behind

not having good zygos is a death sentance i would say its almost as bad as having a big nose for men.
No man it’s jaw and eyes easily number 1 and 2. Zygos is probably 3 idk, I didn’t say flat Zygos were good but highest decently projected Zygos is all you need as a man . You don’t need some fucking barret type zygo projection

No man it’s jaw and eyes easily number 1 and 2. Zygos is probably 3 idk, I didn’t say flat Zygos were good but highest decently projected Zygos is all you need as a man . You don’t need some fucking barret type zygo projection
Eye area is not that important
If we are talking smv vise.

If you dont have bulging eyes or a lazy eye or any other eye condition. you will still look good to normies even if you have a bad eye area and everything else is good.

Eye area is not very important irl
If we are talking smv vise.

If you dont have bulging eyes or a lazy eye or any other eye condition. you will still look good to normies even if you have a bad eye area and everything else is good.
Eh I disagree with that, i think irl color is the most impeotnar thing tbh you can have a slayer eye area but if you shitty t50 eyes nobody will care as they will blend in with everyone else.

Eh I disagree with that, i think irl color is the most impeotnar thing tbh you can have a slayer eye area but if you shitty t50 eyes nobody will care as they will blend in with everyone else.
Ofc the eye color is important but im talking about the shape and how much eye hooding you have.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Ofc the eye color is important but im talking about the shape and how much eye hooding you have.
Nah that stuff also matters too but your kind of right on this, I’ve seen alot of people consider different kinds of eyes good while nobody considers a reccesed jaw good

They arent if thats what you lack, bozo. It depends on the face

But good jaw plus overly ideal zygos is an insane combo