• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
@StrangerDanger :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, ErbCel, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Yes, I’m just telling you my feelings on aesthetics
youre starting to remind me of my old friend forever recession all words no proofs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
ok so no proof then just rely on your personal feelings theory
Well your zygos need to be the widest part of your face to have an ogee curve @LooksOverAll

• JFL
youre starting to remind me of my old friend forever recession all words no proofs
That pajeet doesn’t know much but he did understand that hunter eyes are peak female gaze. I’ll give him that

he need to be put down asap imo
My aesthetic threads bringing .org back to its blackpilled days. Too many height coper a ntcopers tiktokaestheticcopers

Well your zygos need to be the widest part of your face to have an ogee curve @LooksOverAll
based on what
That pajeet doesn’t know much but he did understand that hunter eyes are peak female gaze. I’ll give him that
he was lost
My aesthetic threads bringing .org back to its blackpilled days. Too many height coper a ntcopers tiktokaestheticcopers
you are spewing nonsense based on your feelings just cuz ur foreheads ur widest point and you have bug eyes

• JFL
  • JFL
you are spewing nonsense based on your feelings just cuz ur foreheads ur widest point and you have bug eyes
I don’t have Bug eyes by the time of my ascension I will have full hunter eyes inshallah. And my zygos are my widest point of skull.

• JFL
I don’t have Bug eyes by the time of my ascension I will have full hunter eyes inshallah. And my zygos are my widest point of skull.

ive seen your eye bro you arent fooling me
you arent blonde either bro youve abdullah pheno

• JFL
My Zygos are wide already so they need only slightly more lateral projection. Don’t know how much anterior I need I don’t want to overdo it but at the same time I want a good result

I’m not going anywhere until I ascend so I’ll send you pics I don’t mind. Stick around
I will stick around i cant quit until ive seen your ascension

• +1
  • +1
He was right on killer hunter eyes. Very correct. The highest peak of female gaze aesthetics

• +1
marchesi.jpg

• +1
The reason why brad pitt looks good despite having a bigonial wider than his bizygomatic is because he have a big neurocranium and the only way to pull it off is by having a wide jaw, his jaw balances out his big neurocranium and thus this is why he looks good.
OP is right having a jaw wider than the zygos or a forehead/neurocranium wider than zygos is a massive failo.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Magnum Opus
The reason why brad pitt looks good despite having a bigonial wider than his bizygomatic is because he have a big neurocranium and the only way to pull it off is by having a wide jaw, his jaw balances out his big neurocranium and thus this is why he looks good.
OP is right having a jaw wider than the zygos or a forehead/neurocranium wider than zygos is a massive failo.
Pitt has a peanut skull

why do you read harry potter fanfics
I was looking at blonde haired Pakistani boys and he showed up. He’s not Pakistani btw he’s European with brown hair

• +1
I was looking at blonde haired Pakistani boys and he showed up. He’s not Pakistani btw he’s European with brown hair
His hairs not brown

• +1