zygos visible with high bf?

Atakan

Atakan

softmaxxer (copemaxxer)
are zygos visible with like 25kg overweight like is it visible 1% or not at all

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: opeggard and tsxnre
mine isnt visible in normal lighting, although im 15 kg overweight i think, 25 probably no chance

backlighting highlights it, sucking even slight looks giga weird at higher bodyfat
im 25kg overweight i think i literally have no zygos u think i can already know or will i only know after i lost weight

im 25kg overweight i think i literally have no zygos u think i can already know or will i only know after i lost weight
theres no way to say. Just get lean you should be actively trying to do that anyway

lose 15 kg and check with backlighting, after 18 percent u can usually tell but if ur 30 percent bf its impossible as u almost most likely have water bloat from excess estrogen and body fat

im 25kg i think i literally have no zygos u think i can already know or will i only know after i lost weight

lose 15 kg and check with backlighting, after 18 percent u can usually tell but if ur 30 percent bf its impossible as u almost most likely have water bloat from excess estrogen and body fat
how can i lose weight without looksminning myself

theres no way to say. Just get lean you should be actively trying to do that anyway
i heard it's like really bad if u lose weight so how can i lose weight without brutally destroying my potential

i heard it's like really bad if u lose weight so how can i lose weight without brutally destroying my potential
what? I don't know where you've heard that, getting lean is one of the most pushed things on here. Just don't starve yourself like a retard and you will be fine

what? I don't know where you've heard that, getting lean is one of the most pushed things on here. Just don't starve yourself like a retard and you will be fine
so just calorie defecit?