Zygos vs jawline implants

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
Title tbh. Jaw implants can give bloated appearance compared to actually bringing the jaw forward. Can zygos implants help ascend people?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Its rare to find a good jaw implant result which doesn't look fake (although they exist), I would much rather have a Chin Wing operation instead, since theres also complication of infection and bone loss over time, since the jaw and its muscles move so much everyday.

Zygo's on the other hand dont move, so they are less prone to wearing down the bone behind them or getting infected. Also because the zygo is naturally a chunky round bone, the implants here look WAYYY more natural (when done with Eppley or Yaremchuk, other docs seem to have terribly shaped 1 size fits all cheek implants which do look fake).

In any custom zygo implant with Eppley or Yaremchuk, I'm yet to see one result where the guy looks worse afterwards. With custom jaw implants I see that more often that not, because of how fake they look being so chunky (cus the jaw is NOT a naturally chunky bone like the zygo's are).

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is
Its rare to find a good jaw implant result which doesn't look fake (although they exist), I would much rather have a Chin Wing operation instead, since theres also complication of infection and bone loss over time, since the jaw and its muscles move so much everyday.

Zygo's on the other hand dont move, so they are less prone to wearing down the bone behind them or getting infected. Also because the zygo is naturally a chunky round bone, the implants here look WAYYY more natural (when done with Eppley or Yaremchuk, other docs seem to have terribly shaped 1 size fits all cheek implants which do look fake).

In any custom zygo implant with Eppley or Yaremchuk, I'm yet to see one result where the guy looks worse afterwards. With custom jaw implants I see that more often that not, because of how fake they look being so chunky (cus the jaw is NOT a naturally chunky bone like the zygo's are).
ok will get zygo implant (custom) instead of jaw should cost about the same as a jaw 11k or so. Will see where I'm at after that and then maybe will bimax

ok will get zygo implant (custom) instead of jaw should cost about the same as a jaw 11k or so. Will see where I'm at after that and then maybe will bimax

As somebody who has weak zygos, narrow jaw, and recessed lower/upper jaws - my plan is to first get Double Jaw surgery and Chin Wing, then custom zygo implants last (cus I want to match my zygos to how forward my surgeon recommend my jaw to come forward, so I must do the Double Jaw first in my opinion).

As somebody who has weak zygos, narrow jaw, and recessed lower/upper jaws - my plan is to first get Double Jaw surgery and Chin Wing, then custom zygo implants last (cus I want to match my zygos to how forward my surgeon recommend my jaw to come forward, so I must do the Double Jaw first in my opinion).
makes sense tbh, are you reccesed to the point your lips don't touch in resting position. I'm not quite that bad, but I'll consult eppley to see what he thinks after eppley can see me and I get a ct scan of my skull

makes sense tbh, are you reccesed to the point your lips don't touch in resting position. I'm not quite that bad, but I'll consult eppley to see what he thinks after eppley can see me and I get a ct scan of my skull

My recession is more from being not forward enough, from the side profile my forehead is more forward than my chin and lips. But my face didn't grow downwards fortunately, so I dont have a mal-occlusion or underbite or something like that, my lips rest normally.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash