Zyzz Legacy, "Were all gonna make it bros"

RICO

RICO

Equinox
How much does this guy mean to all of you?

he said "Were all gonna make it bros"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, IWILLMAKEIT, Acromegaly_Chad and 7 others

Forever Zyzz Bruvs

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Romeo1111, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
he was a nice guy but he sealed his own fate

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Romeo1111, MissLexotan6MG, looksmaxxtocope and 2 others
he became a meme, that's his biggest legacy imo
pic related

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AlwaysHaveQuestions, RichardSpencel and 2 others
He was based.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, EverythingMaxxer, RICO and 1 other person
Not all of us are going to make it. Simple as that really.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Marsiere214, RICO and 2 others
Not all of us are going to make it. Simple as that really.
this is what kinda eats away at me. even if you ascend, it's crippling to know that others are doomed to rot away while living right among those who were simply dealt better cards and noone gives a shit or even acknowledges it. it's like a thing that people don't know exists even though it's right next to them. I know though.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, ShowerMaxxing, iwillbeflinch and 4 others
it's like a thing that people don't know exists even though it's right next to them.
I talk about it (biological determinism) but get shit on by fragile minded copers who are too weak to accept reality.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RICO, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 761 and 1 other person
Zyzz is a good example of ethnics falling to escape their genetics. He was ethnic russian slav (not even white slav) with dark ethnic features. Like other slavs he was a framelet (slavs tend to be skinny with lower skeletal volume than western european whites).

He thought that he by compensating for his shitty frame with extreme roiding he could rise to the level of Australian Anglo Saxons but he failed to heed the limitations imposed by his genetics. He was doing hard drugs too which is just yet another indication of wanting to overcompensate after missing out from living the life of a deathnik.

In the end, roiding and drug abuse was simply too much for his weak congenitally defective defect to handle. And even if his heart hadn't failed, you could tell he was overcompensating massively with excess muscle. His torso and ribcage in particular looked very small even after roidmaxxing. He looked unaesthetic and freakish, unlike his contemporary Jeff Seid, who is blessed weak peak Aryan genetics. If you're not naturally big framed (big joints, big muscle bellies, thicc bones), then you might literally have to kill yourself to compensate for your lack of size. In other words, if its not in your genetics to ascend, you won't ascend.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, iwillbeflinch, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 9 others
Like other slavs he was a framelet (slavs tend to be skinny with lower skeletal volume than western european whites).
I disagree with this. Slavic people tend to have much bigger frames, especially the Polish.

• +1
Reactions: RICO
Not remotely true at all.
I've been watching a lot of walk videos of russian cities and most of them are consistently thinner and weak framed than western europeans.

• Hmm...
Zyzz is a good example of ethnics falling to escape their genetics. He was ethnic russian slav (not even white slav) with dark ethnic features. Like other slavs he was a framelet (slavs tend to be skinny with lower skeletal volume than western european whites).

View attachment 1243677

He thought that he by compensating for his shitty frame with extreme roiding he could rise to the level of Australian Anglo Saxons but he failed to heed the limitations imposed by his genetics. He was doing hard drugs too which is just yet another indication of wanting to overcompensate after missing out from living the life of a deathnik.

In the end, roiding and drug abuse was simply too much for his weak congenitally defective defect to handle. And even if his heart hadn't failed, you could tell he was overcompensating massively with excess muscle. His torso and ribcage in particular looked very small even after roidmaxxing. He looked unaesthetic and freakish, unlike his contemporary Jeff Seid, who is blessed weak peak Aryan genetics. If you're not naturally big framed (big joints, big muscle bellies, thicc bones), then you might literally have to kill yourself to compensate for your lack of size. In other words, if its not in your genetics to ascend, you won't ascend.
Are u fucken retarded he was good looking and slayed and it’s not like he was some shitskin dravidian curry or Asian. He was arab looking with good colouring , this is what happens when you have no real life experience and believe the world is a psl forum. His ethnicity was zero failo, his face was above average, height above average , mogged you to death

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, ShowerMaxxing, iwillbeflinch and 9 others

View attachment 1243677

He mogged the majority of men's physiques that what matters. Meanwhile you have a lot fat guys these days

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, iwillbeflinch, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
he wasnt slavic he was kurdish indo european

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
I've been watching a lot of walk videos of russian cities and most of them are consistently thinner and weak framed than western europeans.
Russia is an extremely large and diverse country

The slavs there are mostly mixed with asian/mongols anyway. Look at Eastern Europe for better reference

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
That's been debunked already.
There are literally huge cities in Russia whose population consists of almost pure russian-speaking Asian/Mongols.
Even the Polish are skinny. Certainly skinnier than Germanics and Anglos.
That wasn't true, and neither of those peoples exist anymore, to be honest.

View attachment 1243677

Ethnics have good frames in general

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Shrek2OnDvD
There are literally huge cities in Russia whose population consists of almost pure russian-speaking Asian/Mongols.
Yes but even the whiter russians are skinny. Russian women have smaller frames than western white women, as do the men.

Russian women have smaller frames than western white women
Women in the West are simply higher testosterone than those in other countries, where they are more traditionally feminine. They also know what a gym is.
as do the men.
Russian men aren't as large-framed as other Eastern Europeans, but certainly much larger framed than Western men without the shadow of a doubt.

• +1
Women in the West are simply higher testosterone than those in other countries, where they are more traditionally feminine. They also know what a gym is.
Yes and I think the T contributes to larger frames. I found this photo on Facebook which really illustrates the differences in frames between slavic women and germanic women:

As you can see, the germanic woman here is much more Amazonian and thiccer in stature.

Russian men aren't as large-framed as other Eastern Europeans, but certainly much larger framed than Western men without the shadow of a doubt.
No man. I've watched enough russian content to confirm your claims as false.

Yes and I think the T contributes to larger frames. I found this photo on Facebook which really illustrates the differences in frames between slavic women and germanic women:

View attachment 1243829

As you can see, the germanic woman here is much more Amazonian and thiccer in stature.

No man. I've watched enough russian content to confirm your claims as false.
Have you watched Western content to compare to? Have you watched content from miscellaneous Eastern European countries? Until you do that, i won't bother with your claims.

Plus, the ''Slavic woman'' is significantly thinner than the other woman, who looks part Asian instead of Germanic as well.

the man was a fucking spartan

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26, ShowerMaxxing, Constantin Denis and 3 others
Have you watched Western content to compare to? Have you watched content from miscellaneous Eastern European countries? Until you do that, i won't bother with your claims.
I live in the West and walk around western people so I'm always observing bodies and consuming "content". I can confirm that Anglos and Germanics are much thiccer than Slavs.
Plus, the ''Slavic woman'' is significantly thinner than the other woman, who looks part Asian instead of Germanic as well.
The other woman doesn't have any Asian ancestry. Whites can have slightly slanty eyes, that alone doesn't mean they have asian ancestry.

Jeff Seid is a spartan. Zyzz is deathnik cocainemaxxed heartdefectmaxxed trash.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Jeff Seid is a spartan. Zyzz is deathnik cocainemaxxed heartdefectmaxxed trash.
theyre both impressive, stop being gay for one

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, m0ss26, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
theyre both impressive, stop being gay for one
One of them literally killed himself trying to be impressive, while the other is spontaneous at being impressive. One died trying while the other was just meant to be. So who should I appreciate more?

• JFL
One of them literally killed himself trying to be impressive, while the other is spontaneous at being impressive. One died trying while the other was just meant to be. So who should I appreciate more?
one of them motivated millions of people to get of their ass and go and exercise by being goofy and wholesome, while the other is narcissistic

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, ShowerMaxxing, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
one of them motivated millions of people to get of their ass and go and exercise by being goofy and wholesome, while the other is narcissistic
Zyzz was very narcissistic too. Literally one of his famous catchphrases was "u mirin brah?"

Last edited:
  • +1
BTW, just discovered that Jeff Seid literally did a spartan shoot sometime back.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Constantin Denis and RICO
LOL @ Jeff Seid posing with curries!

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, looksmaxxtocope and RICO
can’t see how anyone can see zyzz as anything other than positive blackpill

he took the blackpill and roided and worked into a chad. He was a bit goofy facially but he also proved that roid body and HTN and above face has same SMV as chad if not gigachadlite

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and eduardkoopman
he took the blackpill and roided and worked into a chad. He was a bit goofy facially but he also proved that roid body and HTN and above face has same SMV as chad if not gigachadlite
The roids were too much for him. Chad-ing around literally killed him. He was not meant to be. Whatever he achieved was through extreme stretching of his body's capabilities which is obviously a poor approach if you're aiming at longevity.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and ShowerMaxxing
Zyzz = inspirational.

Even for manlets, he gave hope that they will make it brah!

LOL @ this clip, starting with women laughing at a manlet man for his height, brutals..

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and RICO
  • +1
He is literally the defenition of chad or die trying. Even though he died he atleast got a glimpse of what a good looking person would experience.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, ShowerMaxxing, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
can’t see how anyone can see zyzz as anything other than positive blackpill

He took it imo a bit to far, health wise.

But in general, a giga big insparation.

We're all gonna make it, braaaaah

Zyzz still inspiring people till this day, to make trnsformations. Everywhere. Ricecells, currycelss, whitecells. Everywhere; some people still get inspired, to go Aestics mode.

Mririn this Currycell, going full gymmaxxing with Zyzz inspiration

Are you mirin brahs? Are we all gonna make it brah?? Evern Currycelcelss brah??

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and RICO
What I find most interesting is the goal post shift of looksmaxing.

5+ years ago it was pop tren to look like zyzz.

Now its pop fin to look like (Idk whoever has the best hair game)

What I find most interesting is the goal post shift of looksmaxing.
people are to much influenced by marketing, I think.

The looksmxx shoudl always be, outside of plastic surgery:
* Keeping good hair volume (unless you can rock the bald look)
* keeping good skin
* dont'get fat, be lean
* have muscle tone.
5+ years ago it was pop tren to look like zyzz.
could be. BUT, I almost never seen irl guys that achieved that kind of Zyzz look. Maybe like 1 in 10 years.
I mostly have seen in the past 5 years, people getting fatter.
Now its pop fin to look like (Idk whoever has the best hair game)
ticktok pretty boys, run hair game.