• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
her face looks like its a metal

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Ryldoo IS COPING, Eternal_ and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and smallman
her face looks like its a metal
botox but strictly collagen wise she looks 23, botox is crap imo a few wrinkles dont really negatively impact age or sexiness as much even in women

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, micropp and smallman
id rather look like that than look middle aged so im staying on my tret regimen
youre a man glass skin is gay michel morrone skin mog @the BULL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Imretarded?
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Makes skin look plastic, bad for eyes, increased photosensitivity. Can list more cons. Also, collagen synthesis is about 80% more only, dermarolling yields like 400% (4x) more collagen production. Numbers are off the top of my head but should check out approx.

Makes skin look plastic, bad for eyes, increased photosensitivity. Can list more cons. Also, collagen synthesis is about 80% more only, dermarolling yields like 400% (4x) more collagen production. Numbers are off the top of my head but should check out approx.
Freq of Derma rolling is much too low and tret has way more functions than collagen. Increased photosensitivity from tret is a myth

• Hmm...
Reactions: laaltin
lowkey looks like shit, but what 40 years old woman dont

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
can u linke mwthis shit?

Freq of Derma rolling is much too low and tret has way more functions than collagen. Increased photosensitivity from tret is a myth
What about skin thinning, also a bitch to apply and overall it’s not worth it for me to go through the purge even if it had no other sideeffects which is certainly not the case despite the copium you’ve taken

What about skin thinning, also a bitch to apply and overall it’s not worth it for me to go through the purge even if it had no other sideeffects which is certainly not the case despite the copium you’ve taken
What skin thinning lol stop reading reddit comments bro

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2