• So Sad
Reactions: nathan, Htobrother, whiteislandpill and 8 others
i wanna rope why am i low iq and can't make a single dime

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexios, TUSSELEIF, vilemaxx and 16 others
i wanna rope why am i low iq and can't make a single dime
you need to be jewish and have special knowledge that only zionism agents have got

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: here, Alexios, likenesss and 10 others
2K per customer? You a gigolo?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios and STUPIDREFEREES
Where can I learn this
Podcasts. Forums. Books ($100 million offers, Breakthrough Advertising & Influence are the only 3 you need. Stop there). Look up Alex Hormozi. Watch all of his shit. All of it. Look up Sabri suby. Watch all of his shit. All of it. Join the Nothing Held Back Facebook Group. Look up Allen Sultanic in that group. Read all of his shit. All of it. You need to figure FOUR FUCKING THINGS and that’s it. Here they are: 1. What do people actually want, so badly that they will exchange money in return for acquiring that thing (aka your “offer”) Start with problems. A starving crowd. This is THE MOST IMPORTANT. Read $100 Million Offers. Right now. 2. Can you supply people that solution reliably and at scale (scale is optional) 3. Do you have enough contribution margin (sale price - COGS) to pay to acquire a customer and if so, how much margin do you have to play with? 4. How are you functionally going to get in front of people with your offer? Ads? Content? Outreach? Affiliates? PICK 1 AND ONLY 1. It will take you 2 months of 8 hours/day learning depending on your current skills to get this together. After that take fucking action. Stop jerking yourself off to the delusion that simply acquiring knowledge = success. Hands on experience and testing accelerates throughput by 10x. Try. Fail. Analyze. Iterate. Repeat. Build landing page. Write copy. Launch Facebook campaign. Take sales calls. Google shit you don’t known how to do. Technical shit. Stop getting psyoped by Andrew Tate and motivational gurus, they’re cucking you. Good luck.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: aber, Alexios, LVZZO and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: aber, PseudoMaxxer, Miant Gimplants and 1 other person
Podcasts. Forums. Books ($100 million offers, Breakthrough Advertising & Influence are the only 3 you need. Stop there). Look up Alex Hormozi. Watch all of his shit. All of it. Look up Sabri suby. Watch all of his shit. All of it. Join the Nothing Held Back Facebook Group. Look up Allen Sultanic in that group. Read all of his shit. All of it. You need to figure FOUR FUCKING THINGS and that’s it. Here they are: 1. What do people actually want, so badly that they will exchange money in return for acquiring that thing (aka your “offer”) Start with problems. A starving crowd. This is THE MOST IMPORTANT. Read $100 Million Offers. Right now. 2. Can you supply people that solution reliably and at scale (scale is optional) 3. Do you have enough contribution margin (sale price - COGS) to pay to acquire a customer and if so, how much margin do you have to play with? 4. How are you functionally going to get in front of people with your offer? Ads? Content? Outreach? Affiliates? PICK 1 AND ONLY 1. It will take you 2 months of 8 hours/day learning depending on your current skills to get this together. After that take fucking action. Stop jerking yourself off to the delusion that simply acquiring knowledge = success. Hands on experience and testing accelerates throughput by 10x. Try. Fail. Analyze. Iterate. Repeat. Build landing page. Write copy. Launch Facebook campaign. Take sales calls. Google shit you don’t known how to do. Technical shit. Stop getting psyoped by Andrew Tate and motivational gurus, they’re cucking you. Good luck.
learning how to sale is easy. learning how to get the product you want to sell out there is what’s hardest

in todays world. the man who knows seo is more valuable than the man who know how to be a salesman

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and PseudoMaxxer
learning how to sale is easy. learning how to get the product you want to sell out there is what’s hardest

in todays world. the man who knows seo is more valuable than the man who know how to be a salesman
Absolutely fucking false lmao

no it isn’t.

prove me wrong
Technical proof: Our biggest alpha came from our sales team. More training, better scripts, better data, better management. Upstream KPIs literally 3xed. So did our revenue. Sales creates price elasticity because it isolates attention. When you isolate attention you control the narrative. Dynamic mechanism. SEO is mechanical. Every prospect sees the same shit. It’s top of funnel. We do SEO. #4 ranked on our target keyword. Incrementality alpha thanks to SEO: 1.5x (trust me I ran two months worth of tests). So 50% as effective when you isolate the variables (sales vs SEO). Facebook ads still outperform. And SEO took us 5 months. Sales turnaround took us 2 weeks. So way less efficient. You know who did our SEO? Some Paki off Upwork. You know who my top sales guy is? Used to work for grant cardone. Take a wild guess as to who’s more valuable to me.

Actual proof: I make more money than you and am better at the game of business. As such my standpoints regarding business hold more weight than yours.

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair, Miant Gimplants and poopoohead
Technical proof: Our biggest alpha came from our sales team. More training, better scripts, better data, better management. Upstream KPIs literally 3xed. So did our revenue. Sales creates price elasticity because it isolates attention. When you isolate attention you control the narrative. Dynamic mechanism. SEO is mechanical. Every prospect sees the same shit. It’s top of funnel. We do SEO. #4 ranked on our target keyword. Incrementality alpha thanks to SEO: 1.5x (trust me I ran two months worth of tests). So 50% as effective when you isolate the variables (sales vs SEO). Facebook ads still outperform. And SEO took us 5 months. Sales turnaround took us 2 weeks. So way less efficient. You know who did our SEO? Some Paki off Upwork. You know who my top sales guy is? Used to work for grant cardone. Take a wild guess as to who’s more valuable to me.

Actual proof: I make more money than you and am better at the game of business. As such my standpoints regarding business hold more weight than yours.
seo is certainly not top of funnel lol

also ranking no.4 is worthless

Facebook ads still outperform.
facebook ads is actually the top of funnel strategy

nobody thinks, ok i wanna buy this service, let me wait for it to magically show up in my feed and buy from them with no credibility or comparison to options

they think ok i wanna buy this service, and go on google and click the first option

but anyways what ur doing seems to be working so good job and keep going

It’s because you fear failure pussy.
i'll try but im still in school + additional hours after school + gym + no money. hope i'll make it bhai

• +1
Reactions: EliteAsco
What exactly do you sell? Good job too

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
Have you done any surgeries with the money you have made, and how do you make it?
Surgeries? Bro I’m investing every last penny other than my place and my Jaguar to make more money.

View attachment 2928650

nobody thinks, ok i wanna buy this service, let me wait for it to magically show up in my feed and buy from them with no credibility or comparison to options

they think ok i wanna buy this service, and go on google and click the first option

SEO is top of funnel, you’re thinking about demand capture vs demand gen. They're both top of funnel, just different mechanisms. SEO is higher intent from the get go. Hence the higher CPAs. But Facebook can do the exact same thing

• +1
Reactions: sanasa, nigkook, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others

what was your startup capital?

Surgeries? Bro I’m investing every last penny other than my place and my Jaguar to make more money.

SEO is top of funnel, you’re thinking about demand capture vs demand gen. They're both top of funnel, just different mechanisms. SEO is higher intent from the get go. Hence the higher CPAs. But Facebook can do the exact same thing
if you know SEO you can make a passive income within a few days to weeks.

if you have $1,000 startup capital you can easily make 4-5 different blog sites with ai

automate them with ai. and make thousands a month

My mentor who worked at google and has read more than 50,000 of Google’s patents

says SEO is the best skill to learn in todays online marketplace

(he makes $500,000 a month off ads in 20+ different websites that are all automated with ai)

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO and onlyhereforthehair
What business model are you doing?

View attachment 2928650

you idiot, it depends on niche.

if you have $1,000 startup capital you can easily make 4-5 different blog sites with ai

My mentor who worked at google and has read more than 50,000 of Google’s patents

(he makes $500,000 a month off ads in 20+ different websites that are all automated with ai)
really? sounds too good to be true. hope you all are not larping

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
long time lurker of the forum, your post really got my attention. Is it cool if I PM you? All you are saying really resonates with me and knowing more about you and your business philosophy would be nice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, to_stop_da_cope, boss8055 and 2 others
long time lurker of the forum, your post really got my attention. Is it cool if I PM you? All you are saying really resonates with me and knowing more about you and your business philosophy would be nice
sure Mr. Chungusamongus

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Nice larp

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and not__cel
First ever react
Broke your reputation hymen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexios, not__cel and Chungusamongus
really? sounds too good to be true. hope you all are not larping
It is. It took me 7 months of working 12-15 hours/ day absolutely wired on aderal, caffeine and cocaine to build this shit. That’s not counting my 5 years of working experience in marketing and sales. This shit is fucking hard. The problem right now is you have hundreds of gurus trying to sell courses on their bizop (Smma, copywriting, dropshipping, day trading, etc). They have to make the process sound easy. Repeatable. Simple. “You can do it, you’re just missing my secret sauce!” I used yo create ads for these cunts. They’re all liars. All of them. They’re operating in a dynamic market, trying to make it seem mechanical so they can trick desperate children who don’t know any better. Make no mistake, making money requires hard work. But it also requires alpha. You need an edge. Something to overcome commoditization. So not only do you have to work hard you have to be smart enough to beat whatever market you’re in JUST enough to actually win customers.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, johncruz12345, boss8055 and 2 others
So it took you 7 months but ur saying here with all ur experience that if u take it serious for 2 months u can achieve this?

So it took you 7 months but ur saying here with all ur experience that if u take it serious for 2 months u can achieve this?
he didnt say this. he wrote you need 2 months to acquire a skill that makes money and then take action.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude
It took me 7 months to scale this offer to $50k/ month. It’ll take you 2 months to find some semblance of traction I.e. getting your first customer.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth

Isn't SEO basically dead with the advent of Ai being incorporated into the browsers?

Isn't SEO basically dead with the advent of Ai being incorporated into the browsers?
depends on niche.

some niches are fucked forever, some aren’t

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Yeah bro everyone believes they hired you for a marketing/sales role at the age of 17 and you have 5 yrs of experience jfl. Keep believing this goofball idiots. A single screenshot and some essays filled with marketing jargon terminology nonsense can make you believe anything lol

• +1
Reactions: BhaiCoper, Giorgio and HTN_Mentalcel
Yeah bro everyone believes they hired you for a marketing/sales role at the age of 17 and you have 5 yrs of experience jfl. Keep believing this goofball idiots. A single screenshot and some essays filled with marketing jargon terminology nonsense can make you believe anything lol
crazy how naive people are

guess selling scams to retards IS a good business lmao

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
caan i get into sells if i#m located in a third world country?

It is. It took me 7 months of working 12-15 hours/ day absolutely wired on aderal, caffeine and cocaine to build this shit. That’s not counting my 5 years of working experience in marketing and sales. This shit is fucking hard. The problem right now is you have hundreds of gurus trying to sell courses on their bizop (Smma, copywriting, dropshipping, day trading, etc). They have to make the process sound easy. Repeatable. Simple. “You can do it, you’re just missing my secret sauce!” I used yo create ads for these cunts. They’re all liars. All of them. They’re operating in a dynamic market, trying to make it seem mechanical so they can trick desperate children who don’t know any better. Make no mistake, making money requires hard work. But it also requires alpha. You need an edge. Something to overcome commoditization. So not only do you have to work hard you have to be smart enough to beat whatever market you’re in JUST enough to actually win customers.
How do you get your leads

teach me, i will pay you