adderall vs elvanse vs ritalin

which mogs

• Total voters
fuse

fuse

question for stim users which one mogs for focus/productivity

• +1
Reactions: hoodcurry
all horrible and rape your test, ive tried them all, if you use these you're insanely retarded. Take donepezil 5mg and use softmax things for your brain like these:

huperzine A
glycine (only at night, you'll also dream like crazy and MAKE SURE ITS REAL AND NOT MELATONIN)
alpha gpc
PQQ
vitamin b12
citicholine (good)

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
all horrible and rape your test, ive tried them all, if you use these you're insanely retarded. Take donepezil 5mg and use softmax things for your brain like these:

huperzine A
glycine (only at night, you'll also dream like crazy and MAKE SURE ITS REAL AND NOT MELATONIN)
alpha gpc
PQQ
vitamin b12
citicholine (good)
How do know if glycine is real? Which brand did u use?

all horrible and rape your test
isnt that just because they affect sleep quality and appetite?
Take donepezil 5mg and use softmax things for your brain like these:

huperzine A
alpha gpc
PQQ
vitamin b12
citicholine (good)
interesting

How do know if glycine is real? Which brand did u use?
I'm genuinely not even sure if my brand was real so when I order my next one I'm gonna find someone else on this forum who uses it and use theirs.

If you want to find real Glycine look for a pill capsule with lots of certifications.

isnt that just because they affect sleep quality and appetite?

interesting
That is a factor but it also stimulates the pituitary gland to produce other things besides test and other important hormones. Also, my endocrinologist says it does.

That is a factor but it also stimulates the pituitary gland to produce other things besides test and other important hormones. Also, my endocrinologist says it does.
i see. i guess it'll be adderall + test E for me then

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
anyway u said u tried them all which worked best for you? addy?
I actually am not sure I think they are all really similar. I took Ritalin and Vivance when I was younger and Adderall is one I've taken more recently. Just make sure you don't take a long-release one because those suck ass.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
I actually am not sure I think they are all really similar. I took Ritalin and Vivance when I was younger and Adderall is one I've taken more recently. Just make sure you don't take a long-release one because those suck ass.
yea im just splitting concertas rn mostly

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
meth, coffee and cocaine is all you need

I got all, if ya'll need em shipped out anywhere in the US tap in 📲

• JFL
Reactions: fuse

huperzine A
alpha gpc
PQQ
vitamin b12
citicholine (good)
in what way will adderall fuck up my t

huperzine A
alpha gpc
PQQ
vitamin b12
citicholine (good)
Shut the fuck up

in what way will adderall fuck up my t
literally proven and its just one google search away in a .gov research article, also my endocrinologist says it does. no I don't know the actual biology but I've taken all 3