All tools , drugs for weight loss and which are the best

shieldzz

shieldzz

Semaglutide ( GLP1 antagonist ) - I lost around 8 kg with it in 2 months, was easy af to eat 1k calories a day but i had to stop due terrible side effects. ( nausea,depression,almost passing out everytime i get up from bed , etc ) . Obviously some people experience sides,some ppl not. so i trcommend try it and see if its worth by yourself.

Tirzepatide ( GLP1 Antagonist but it also hit GIP )

Heard that is better than sema but didnt try it, some ppl says less sides.

Stimulants

Aderall and MDMA completely kills ur appetite , you can do short period of times water fast with them but thr withdrawal depression isnt worth it

Fat burners

DNP - It actually makes you hungry, it boost ur TDEE with like 1k calories. If you are someone with huge appetite and you will use dnp you might even end up eating more cals than you burn. Also for users there which mostly are 16y skinnyfatcels, i dont recommend using it since you might die like a retard.

Clenbuterol- Garbage, same sides as dnp but boost ur calories by 200-300, just not worth it at this point

T3- Makes u hungry af, dont use this shit unless u lack t3 hormone

The casual ones

Caffeine - Works extremely good but obviously cant be compared to the ones above

Nicotine - doesnt work for me

ECA stack- Didnt try it but its basically caffeine + ephedriphine which will give u jiterness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Danish_Retard, Xangsane and 2 others
@PseudoMaxxer @Xangsane @BrahminBoss

@ConfusedBolivian @Iasacrko @the BULL

You’re fat.

Thread invalidated.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, Autismcel and shieldzz
IMG 8687
This is your weightloss guru btw guys!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and raleqtambrobret
It doesn't matter because my hunger is clearly related to ADHD and i forgot the day of the doctor appointment to upgrade my meds because of ADHD so i'm not willing to wait for months again

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
It doesn't matter because my hunger is clearly related to ADHD and i forgot the day of the doctor appointment to upgrade my meds because of ADHD so i'm not willing to wait for months again
wtf?

@User28823 why jlf turbomanlet

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
DNP builds up and in as shorts as 4 days on a amodetrate dose u can be burning like 2k calories, yes DNP makes u angry which is why its best to snack on very low calories foods and also use nicotine

Im looking into TUDCA and berberine rn just to fix any underlying gut/ insuline issues

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates