Americans are the only ones who got immigration correct.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
It actually works for them. America is a melting pot and it assimilates all cultures very impressively. They did it to blacks, Latinos and have a grip on every ethnic really.

I'll admit not even the Muslims can defend their culture. Even they integrate and end up becoming americucks, opening gay, LGBT mosques and thinking Islam is some feminist religion. My cousin's in LA don't even eat halal food and never pray but still call themselves Muslims (their children won't). The yanks are very impressive.

The only exception are based Bengalis and Yemenis in Detroit.

"You see that flag right there? That's some gay shit"

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger, Chadeep, i_love_roosters and 2 others
depends on the area ngl

places i visit typically have solid integration with people of all races behaving orderly and proper but ive seen places that are overrun with subhuman ethnic immigrant criminals bringing down the overall quality of life

i dont think its possible to come to the west and maintain your religion/culture to the degree you'd be able to in your own country. get whitewashed or death over here tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger, SecularIslamist and murdah
jai muricaa

Attachments

• IMG_20240505_115428.jpg
    IMG_20240505_115428.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger, RAMU KAKA and sub5c3l

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger, SecularIslamist, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Come to america, you are better off here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger, SecularIslamist and mayo mogger
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger

Attachments

• IMG_20240505_121327.jpg
    IMG_20240505_121327.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger and murdah
Come to america, you are better off here.
I genuinely am. I'd be on six figures. Hypergamy isn't as bad over there except maybe NYC.
i dont think its possible to come to the west and maintain your religion/culture to the degree you'd be able to in your own country. get whitewashed or death over here tbh
Not true in Europe tbh. It's true western born ethnics are more religious than parents. Although it would be more precise to say the disparity is big between those extreme liberal and extreme conservatives.

• Woah
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi, northern mogger and murdah
america is a country founded by immigrants lol, they dont have ethnical attachment like europeans

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger and SecularIslamist
america is a country founded by immigrants lol, they dont have ethnical attachment like europeans
True. Even the white Americans are just angloid britcucks in reality. Manifest destiny was just a idea they used to expand and claim ownership of the land.

America is literally for every race. I want my green card asap.

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
True. Even the white Americans are just angloid britcucks in reality. Manifest destiny was just a idea they used to expand and claim ownership of the land.

America is literally for every race. I want my green card asap.
as a European thats so true, like nigga just because ur 6-grand father claimed Jamestown it doesent mean u were there since neolithic and own the place

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist and northern mogger
00:46
The concept of "freedom of religion" is so stupid, it's insanely contradictory. Islam should be banned/restricted in the west and all muh freedom of religion fags should fuck off.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist and northern mogger
Being "based" (i.e. performatively bigoted) is assimilation too, lmao, you willingly adopt all the culture war baggage and it only makes you look worse.
You're overcorrecting, you're coping.
In truth you cuck the moment you come here, nothing will fix this.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BrahminBoss and northern mogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back