another way to order HGH anonymous

lestoa

lestoa

looksmax till death
Nigger. You go to a high -rise in your city, mostly skyscrapers have many abandoned apartments that are not yet occupied with tenants. You go to mailboxes and choose a mailbox. You write a fictitious surname up on a sticker and stick it on one of the mailboxes of your choice. In the mailbox, put in as much newspaper as possible, so that you can fish out the envelope out of the mailbox without breaking the mailbox. After that if you order something you order it on this fictional last name.

Confirmed, it really works. When ordering, say that they should put it in an envelope and not in a package.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
what kind of shithole country do you live in where they dont have anonymous drop boxes?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KevinDurder and PsychoH
what kind of shithole country do you live in where they dont have anonymous drop boxes?
its not anonymous and i live in middle europe

• +1
Nigger. You go to a high -rise in your city, mostly skyscrapers have many abandoned apartments that are not yet occupied with tenants. You go to mailboxes and choose a mailbox. You write a fictitious surname up on a sticker and stick it on one of the mailboxes of your choice. In the mailbox, put in as much newspaper as possible, so that you can fish out the envelope out of the mailbox without breaking the mailbox. After that if you order something you order it on this fictional last name.

Confirmed, it really works. When ordering, say that they should put it in an envelope and not in a package.
saved
its not anonymous and i live in middle europe
same

• +1
Reactions: not__cel

not in fucking australia, because these dirty abos squat every building that doesnt have a family in them

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
saved

same
you do realize they cant catch you even if they know you bought it to your dropbox?
IF so i would order 1kg of crystal meth to my neighbour with the annoying dog

• JFL
not in fucking australia, because these dirty abos squat every building that doesnt have a family in them
based following their ancestry

• JFL
you do realize they cant catch you even if they know you bought it to your dropbox?
IF so i would order 1kg of crystal meth to my neighbour with the annoying dog
my parents can

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Shkreliii