Anybody here has amaxophobia too?

rockndogs

rockndogs

ok
I'm so retarded that i cant even drive, despite having license and a car (it's my mother's car, but she almost never uses it) I want to die :feelsrope:

Practice driving at night tbh.
Night drives are chill as fuck, love driving through big towns cities with almost noone else around, feels like I own the whole place.
The thought is so comfy that it just loosened my anal cavity, brb having a shit.

• +1
Reactions: Bengt and rockndogs

No but other people should be fearful when I’m on the road.

• +1
Reactions: Bengt and rockndogs
man im too low iq to pass level 1 jave/programming

idk how i graduated high school tbh

No bro im doing my driving test next month and id say im pretty good at driving :feelsez:

• Love it
Reactions: Arkantos
I never bothered getting my license; I watched enough rancid videos in my early teens to know what can happen to inattentive drivers. Given that I have ADHD-PI and am also just a low IQ dumb cunt in general, I don't wish to get a license the foreseeable future.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs, Bengt and Insomniac
I never bothered getting my license; I watched enough rancid videos in my early teens to know what can happen to inattentive drivers. Given that I have ADHD-PI and am also just a low IQ dumb cunt in general, I don't wish to get a license the foreseeable future.
I have a license but haven’t driven since getting it. No idea how I even passed tbh, was probably a fluke.

I don’t trust myself at all so can’t see myself driving again anytime soon.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
I will not be reach enough to afford a car within the near future, so it doesn't matter for me